Chapter 2 Shiku.

Shiku is my second Inazuma eleven OC. She is the twin sister of Endou Mamoru. Her English dub name is Crystal Evans.

『••⚽️••』 Shiku P.O.V 『••⚽️••』

It's time, the football team my brother is on, is on his way to my school. Today I have a match against my own brother. What I like best is that my brother doesn't know anything. I am currently in the locker room with my team. The coach is talking about a tactic. I already know because I talked to the coach about it. When the coach has finished talking, we all walk out onto the field. Not much later, Raimon's bus arrives. Mamoru, my brother, is the first to get out.

When he sees me, he runs towards me.

"Shiku?!" He says surprised. I nod once.

"What are you doing here?!" He still looks at me in surprise.

"I'm the captain of this football team." I smile broadly once. Mamoru's mouth falls open further.

"You?" I nod once. Mamoru happily jumps up and down. The rest of his team joins in as well.

"Who's that, captain?" asks the boy next to Mamoru with blue hair. Mamoru looks at the boy and the rest of his team.

"This is Shiku, she's my twin sister." Mamoru says with a broad smile.

"Twin sister?!" Says his team in unison. Mamoru and I nod at the same time.

"Yes, we are twins." We both smile broadly.

"Yes, now we see." We all start laughing together.

After we have chatted, we each go to their own half. We're all going to warm up. After warming up, the game will begin. Raimon's team starts with the kick-off. It doesn't take long before my team has taken the ball away again. I get the ball from a teammate and kick the ball in the air. After that, I got fairy wings. I dance a little with the ball. And kick the ball after that.

"Dancing Fairy!" I say and kick the ball into the goal with my Hissatsu. Mamoru just couldn't stop the ball.

"Wow, Mits, that was a great shot!" He says cheerfully and looks at me with a broad smile. I smile broadly back at Mamoru.

"This is nothing yet." I say and Mamoru smiles.

"Next time I'll stop the ball Mits!" says Mamoru. We shake hands.

"We will see! " We say in unison. I then walk back to my own half.

When it's half-time, my team is still ahead. We stand in a group with the coach. I am between the two teams, just like Mamoru. We look at each other for a moment.

"We're going to win!" We say in unison. Everyone from both teams look at us.

"Yes, they really are twins." I hear a boy say from Mamoru's team. Mamoru and I look at each other and smile broadly again. After the break, we go back on the field. We can now kick off. I'm in the front together with Luca. I kick the ball to Luca and the game starts again. The ball is taken away by Raimon not much later.

"Not long before you have the ball!" I say, and run after Raimon's guy. I'm a little faster than Raimon's boy and not much later I'm in front of the boy.

The boy is frightened of me and stops.

"That's not smart." I say and smile a little. I got a sword in my hand and swing the sword from left to right.

"Full counter!" I say and take the ball away again with a hissatsu. I then run with Luca to the goal. Mamoru looks at me with a broad smile.

"Dancing Fairy." I say again when I'm close to the target.

"Not this time." Mamoru says and does his hissatsu.

"Hand of God!" Mamoru catches the ball and throws it to someone from his team. He is too far for me. I run back to my own half. When I am just in my own half, Raimon has scored the goal.

When the game is over, it ended 1-1. Since this was just a friendly game and not for the football frontier, it doesn't matter too much. Mamoru and I walk to the center and shake hands.

"It was a good match." I nod to Mamoru.

"We should do more!" Mamoru nods himself.

"That's right." We all go back into the changing rooms and take a nice shower. After the shower, I walk home with Mamoru.

"It was a great match!" Mamoru smiles broadly and I nod once.

"I was also able to arrange that we can have a match against each other." Mamoru looks at me in surprise.

"How could you arrange that? And how did you know that I was playing football?" I smile broadly.

"You come home in your tracksuit and with your football. I'm not coming home with that because I know mom doesn't want me to go to soccer too. And that's why you don't know either, I know that then you're too cheerful and then maybe accidentally tell mom or that mom happens to hear it. And just so you know, Mom is okay with it now. How I was able to arrange it is, I asked our coach, and he talked to your coach. Your coach was able to arrange it." Mamoru is silent for a moment.

"It's cool that mom agrees now!" I nod.

"I'm happy about that too."

When we get home, the food is already on the table.

"FOOD!" Mamoru and I shout happily and run to the table. Mum is smiling in the kitchen.

"Wash hands first!" she says, half laughing. Mamoru and I sigh and then walk to the kitchen to wash our hands. When we have done that, we sit down at the table. Mom scoops up the food and then we eat. After dinner, we talk for a while and not much later, Mamoru and I go to bed.