Chapter 8 Going on the road.

"Don't worry." Hibiki said. Just then, the elevator opened. There was a woman with long, straight, black hair and blue eyes standing there. She looked so serious and in Shiku's opinion, nobody could disagree with her so easily. There was also a girl with long blond, blue hair and blue/purple eyes standing next to her. She has a smile on her face.

"Let me introduce you to your new coach, Kira Hitomiko-kun

"Let me introduce you to your new coach, Kira Hitomiko-kun." The principal said.

"Eh?!" They exclaimed.

"I'm a little disappointed, chairman." Kira Hitomiko said while flipping her hair. Gouenji and Endou frowned.

"I didn't think that they were a bunch of spoiled kids who couldn't do anything without their coach." She said while getting pass the managers and then the team. That hit a nerve.

"Can we really entrust the future of Earth to them? They've already lost to Aliea Academy once!" She continued. This coach instead of cheering up, she was kinda insulting them very simply.

"That's why we'll win." Endou said. She turned her head a bit and faced them.

"One defeat will connect us to victory next time!" Endou continued. The managers smiled knowingly.

"That sounds reliable. But my soccer is different from what you've ever seen." Hitomiko said. She flipped her hair, faced them and grinned.

"You better be prepared." Hitomiko said.

"Oh, I almost forgot. A new player will join us too." Hibiki said.

"Eh?!" They all exclaimed.

"A new player?" Aki said in shock.

"Finally! I thought you forgot about me." The girl with Hitomiko said. She was still at the elevator side but now, she was walking towards Hitomiko.

"I'm Okano Mikka, the new player." Okano said with a grin.

"A-ah! N-Nice to meet you too, Okano!" Endou said with a nervous smile.

"I think I can say the same." Okano said. The five managers looked at each other with an uncertain look. Too much shock in just two days, that's for sure.

••⚽️•• Later ••⚽️••

Just then, the chairman called all of them and said that the Aliea Academy has attacked Nara. They all went to the Inabikari Training Center and watched the news.

"Just in, the aliens responsible for attacking various high schools have been thought to use the same weapon found at the scene for all of their times, a black soccer ball." The woman in the news said. The screen showed the same black and purple soccer ball.

"A black soccer ball..." Endou mumbled.

"And we have even more new. Aliea Academy has kidnapped the Prime Minister, Zaizen." The chairman said. They all gasped in shock. Just then, Gouenji arrived.