Chapter 3 Kidou and his memory

『••⚽️••』Shiku P.O.V 『••⚽️••』

It's time, I'm going to Mamoru's school today. Mom arranged for me to be transferred. Today, Raimon has a match against Teikoku. Emiya is still in the hospital, unfortunately. Yuuto still doesn't know that Emiya is his twin sister. I've heard he sometimes gets memories back. I'm going to surprise Mamoru before the game today. I'm now also manager of Raimon. I walk into Teikoku's school and look around where to go. The boys are still in the dressing room, so I already walk to the field. When I get to the field, I see Yuuto looking around. Not much later, Haruna comes running from the other side. I hide somewhere and watch the two from a distance.

"Onii-chan! " I hear Haruna calling out to Yuuto. Yuuto looks her way.

"You're selfish! I don't know what you're doing, but that's not how you get your twin sister back! I know you sometimes get memories back from her, and you shouldn't ignore it!" Yuuto says nothing to it, and Haruna walks back sadly.

"Come out Shiku." I hear Yuuto say. I come out surprised.

"How did you know I was here?" Jude smiles once.

"I know a lot, and I saw you come in." I'm going to stand in front of Yuuto.

"I want to know everything about Emiya again, but Kageyama always erases my memory when he notices that I have a memory of Emiya" He looks at the ground for a moment. I give him a hug.

"I'll talk to Haruna, and we will all look for a solution together." I see that Yuuto is starting to become a bit happier again.

"Thank you, Shiku." With those words, he walks away again.

After waiting for a while, Mamoru and his team come out of the locker room.

"Shiku?" I hear Mamoru ask in surprise. I nod once.

"What are you doing here?" I smile broadly.

"Mom transferred me, so I'm at your school now!" I say cheerfully. Mamoru responds cheerfully.

"That's great!" The boys go onto the field to warm up. I see the biggest boy tense on the field. A boy with lots of curls walks up to him and starts to smother him. The boy starts laughing and accidentally kicks the ball into the air. Not only the ball comes back down also a beam. Luckily, it didn't hit anyone.

"That could have killed someone." After a while, the game will start. The referee whistles once and immediately several beams fall from the sky.

"NO!" I screamed in shock. When we can see something, I am relieved to see that everyone had left in time. Everyone still looks shocked at the beams in the middle of the field. Yuuto and some of his team walk away. I think to their coach. After waiting for a while, everyone comes back. Fortunately, the game continues as usual.

After a while, I see that Mamoru is not on the game with his mind. What's the matter with him? Royal tries to score a goal. Mamoru tries to stop him. He just stops him. The ball goes over the goal. Everyone looks at Mamoru in shock. Teikoku takes a corner and tries to kick the ball back into the goal, Mamoru just catches him again.

"What's wrong with Endou-kun?" I hear Aki ask next to me. I shrug.

"I really don't know."

Mamoru throws the ball to a teammate and Raimon continues playing. Not much later, Teikoku has taken the ball back again. Yuuto is going to score a goal with 'Emperor Penguin No. 2'. The ball goes easily by the 'Hand of God', so Teikoku is leading 0-1.

Raimon kicks off. It doesn't take long before Teikoku has the ball again. Yuuto gets the ball and wants to score another goal. One of Mamoru's team is on for Yuuto. He slides and kicks Yuuto's ankle with both feet. Yuuto is pretty badly hurt. One of Yuuto's team sees it too and kicks the ball out of the field. Yuuto stumbles out of the field and goes to look at his foot. Haruna walks over with a cool bag. She puts the bag on his foot.

『••⚽️••』 Nobody's P.O.V 『••⚽️••』

When Otonashi puts the cool bag on his foot, Kidou looks at Otonashi in surprise.

"Not a moment has gone by that I haven't tried to remember Emiya" With that, Kidou puts on his shoes and then walks back onto the field. Otonashi watches Kidou with tears in her eyes.

When Kidou is back in the field, the game resumes. After a while, Raimon manages to score a goal against Teikoku. After that, Teikoku tries to score another goal and Endou just stops him again. Gouenji is done with it and kicks the ball at Endou. Everyone looks at them in surprise.

"You have to keep your wits about you, Endou! You shouldn't concern yourself with things off the field. We won't win a game like that!" Endou nods once and opens his eyes.

"That's right." He says and is completely there again. The game continues and Teikoku tries to score another goal, and they do it again with 'Emperor Penguin Nr. 2'. Endou stops the ball with ease.

After a while, the match is over and Raimon has won. Endou, Kino and Shiku tells Otonashi about everything that happened with Kidou and about his deal he made with his adoptive father. Otonashi's eyes fill with tears, and she runs away to where Kidou is at the moment. She gives Kidou a hug when she is with him.

"Haruna? " Asks Kidou surprised when he sees who is giving him a hug.

"I've heard everything. We'll figure it out together. I'm comfortable here with the Otonashi family. And they also feel like family, and I don't want to lose them as family." Kidou nods once.

"And with Emiya. You're rid of Kageyama now, so you can get all your memory back about Emiya." Kidou nods again and hugs Otonashi more. Otonashi and Kidou talk a bit and then go their separate ways.