MBTI

Hello everyone, 

I know it's a bit of surprise to you all that I am writing a chapter for this book but as I was re-reading my chapters I felt SUPER inspired to do so. 

So the first question is ( you guessed it), what is your MBTI type?

Author's answer:  I am currently as ISFP as of 2021 when I re-checked. Meanwhile, in 2020 I was an ISFP.  Fun fact: if I was partaking in a debate I would have used this to prove that the pandemic has DRASTICALLY changed people's personality INCLUDING myself

The next question is, do you like and or believe the in the concept of MBTI's?

Author's answer: I have heard researchers say it's BS but MBTI enthusiasts loving itt!! 

I like it too but I am not entrenched in the world of MBTI and there is still quite some jargon for me to learn.  I find that MBTI types give ALOT of insight into people's psyche and saying that they are JUST as inaccurate as astrology is absurd ( very). 

DISCLAIMER: I apologize in advance for getting the fact that people compare astrology and MBTI together.  Like if you realize that I made a mistake, there you go, I apologized. 

Final question, have you discovered  the MBTI type of your fave characters ( or characters from your favorite show) 

Nested question, have you been like OMG  e.g my aunt is SO like Wyatt Teller (Penny's dad)  and then u found Wyatt's MBTI type and then u figured out ur aunt's type?

Author's answer: Original question, I TOTALLY have on Personality Database and I checked out the MBTI types of ALL the TBBT, The Good Doctor and NHIE characters. 

Nested question, so one day I was like I don't know this person's MBTI type, what do you think it is? I chucked all of their emails into this website and it gave me options. The first option made ZERO sense and the second one at 17% made MUCH more sense.  I found out that she is an ESFP just like Penny Hofstadter. 

A/n: I hope you all are having a wonderful summer and it's a great honour to have such devoted fans of my work