omg wtf?

i was just scrolling through pinterest, nothing special when i saw a paimon adult edit. like she looked kinda normal but there was something about her that reminded me of honkai impact, and then i suddenly remembered kiana from honkai impact.

https://www.pinterest.jp/pin/7951736834358250/ here's the link so you can understand what i mean

my guess is that paimon is actually a form of Kiana from Honkai Impact Third.

you might be thinking that this shouldn't be real since honkai impact and genshin are two very different games. but, remember the wind gliders in Herta's office? that proves that genshin must be a planet the Astral Express has traveled to, meaning that genshin must be in the same universe and star rail, therefore meaning that honkai impact should also be in the same universe.

remember in one of the scenes where Raiden Mei and Kiana fought? Kiana sort of lost control, her normally blue eyes turning into orange-yellow, the exact shade of yellow and almost the same shape as the unknown god's eyes. 

you might know what i mean (kiana is actually unknown god) but you also might be wondering how kiana could go to different planets since honkai impact and genshin are two VERY different planets. well, there is proof that unknown god knows about other planets, since unknown god sort of warned MC and their sibling not to come to teyvat, meaning she wants them to go to another planet, meaning she KNOWS about other planets, meaning that she could have traveled to Teyvat from another planet. we know this possibility isnt exactly impossible since the Astral Express is able to travel from one planet to another at a speed faster than light.

so my theory right now is that Kiana is the Unknown God, but she somehow lost control as Kiana, and for some random reason, she traveled to teyvat (possibly to escape her enemies when she lost control? maybe when she did lose control, raiden mei tried to hunt her down?) paimon is accompanying MC to find their sibling as soon as possible. MC and their sibling did reunite once, but sibling said for them to go to the end of the world. once MC does travel through teyvat, my idea is that they finally meet up and go back to their home world. and why does paimon want them to finally reunite? to go to another planet, to leave teyvat. the exact reason as the unknown god's. 

so unknown god is actually paimon, but unknown god is actually Kiana, so paimon is kiana.

please read this