The monster within

Walking into the common room tonight to to tell Draco we were over was the plan but it turned out I did not have to because as walked in klaus's eyes turned yellow and he started using all his strength which trust me was a lot as he is a tribred after all Draco was fighting back but there was no injuries on klaus he was
totally invincible and it was so attractive seeing the monster within. Draco on the other hand was bleeding so bad it was pathetic he acts all tough yet I see him in front of me now crying and screaming like a baby.

"Klaus you need to stop now as much as I do find it attractive your going to end up killing him and what would I do then having a boyfriend in jail is not a good luck trust me anyway I doubt you would  look good in orange". 

He turns around and says  "I would look good in anything luv but I get your point and if you find this attractive maybe we could see some of this side of me in the bedroom what do u think". 

I run up to him startled and kiss him passionately I swear sometimes I don't even think about what I'm doing but this man has to be the best thing in my life I don't care what anyone says everything about him is perfect I don't even know what life was like without him in it and I will do anything to keep him in my life anything at all which thinking about it now that seems crazy but I can't help it I feel so protected and loved when he is around me and I just want to repay the favour anyone else would scream and tell we to get away from him but there is something there don't more than meets the eye a gentle soul that would kill for me which I don't know why but I like that it is perfect and I wouldn't change a single thing about him not one bit he is my beautiful,crazy,handsome boyfriend and i love him for his bad qualities and him good qualities that is what makes him so perfect he never hides any part of himself and I love him because of that and I always will no matter what.