//Lets see how many pieces i can break you into.. //FEM! - under redoing😍

My first smut😨😨😨😨😨

William Afton x Y/N

*Female Reader*

Lime🍋

You were sat at home patiently waiting for william to get back as he had been gone for quite a while. He specifically said for you not to wait for him but your curiosity took over you and you ended up waiting anyway.

Then you suddenly heard the door open and close extremely carefully and in came William but something was off about him.. he was wearing a suit which was now drenched in crimson red blood while carrying a silver briefcase.

"W.. william why a..are you painted with blood?" You called out to him stuttering a bit as you spoke.

"Oh, first of all darling, why are you up? Secondly Thats none of your concerns.. for now."He responded while gently cleaning the blood off a knife and placing it back in the knife block.

You just stood there frozen in thoughts with millions of questions that you desired to know the answers to. While you were doing this same routine, you never noticed Williams slender figure creep up behind you and grab you by the waist slowly moving down pausing at your lower stomach.

"How about we have a little fun darling? To take our minds off things and really....relax." William spoke.

 "May i?"

"Please i need you William i want you to fuck me until i can't walk, please oh please" you begged in a sarcastic tone not actually being serious and being anonymous towards the fact that you were now drenched in whoever's blood off William's clothes and that he probably just killed somebody.

"Oh is that so my little slut?" He whispered into my ear while carrying you bridal style towards the sofa. (For me its sofa cuz im british but for some of u lot it would be- 'CoUcH') 

"Lets see how many pieces i can break you into"

*SMUT🫣*

Once he placed you down with a bit of force you felt a bulge growing in his pants while he carelessly kissed your neck leaving hickeys to show everyone that you were his. Then without hesitation William started undressing you piece by piece starting with your top and making his way down towards your skirt then undressing himself while starting to roughly massage your breasts.

He then pinned you down to the sofa and started to suck the juices out of your cilt with one hand while rubbing circles in it with the other.

"Fuckk~" you groaned with a look of pleasure wiped across your face. "Ahhhh~" you kept repeating.

Then without hesitation, he inserted his hard cock inside of you while thrusting back and forth. "Mhhmm~" he whimpered.  "Oh fuck y/n im close~" he whined while twitching inside of you.

"Me too" you replied.

Suddenly you both hit your climax and almost instantly fell asleep..

"God i love you y/n." William said kissing you on the cheek as you dosed off..