//My Little Fucktoy// FEM!

——

FEMALE READER I PROMISE I WILL DO MALE OR NB SOON

"Mhmm will." You moaned as he inserted 2 fingers inside of you while pulling them in and out at a pleasuring speed. 

"Fuck.." william groaned while he felt himself getting hard on top of you. Once he said that you cummed all over his fingers as he pulled out of you and licked his fingers clean from the liquid while a smirk rested on his face. 

He then unbuckled his belt tied it around your hands, attaching them to the bed rails with one hand while taking off his clothes with the other.

"Ready?" He questioned while teasing your entrance by rubbing his cock up and down.

"Y..yes" you stuttered while probably having the reddest face ever from this hot as fuck man on top of you.

 Then You gasped as his hard legnth gave you a pleasurable feeling inside your womanhood. "Holy shit" you said while his speed was increasing to the point where you felt like you were gonna snap into two.

"W-Will" you managed to blurt out.

Suddenly you felt his pace getting sloppier.

"Fuck im close~" he warned you. And before you could react a warm fluid shot through your pussy like a dagger - you felt like you could see stars.

"My little fucktoy"

——————

Hey fellas, i decided to continue this shitty story, i was just bullshitting you when i decided to discontinue this story so yeah, also btw there will be kinda slow updates