//Office Affairs// FEM! - under redoing😍

It was late one night at the pizzeria, Henry will leave early for a date he has so its up to you and William to close up for the night.

"Knock knock"

"Come in."

"Hi William and oh and hi Y/N! I would just like to say that is it alright if you both close up for the night because i have a date tonight?" Henry said.

"Yes that would be okay" William said while smirking at you, you gave him a slight kick to the leg.

"Oww, what was that for" he whined.

Henry just rolled his eyes at you both, "Right.. see you tomorrow then" he said while leaving.

After Henry had left you spent some time making sure the pizzeria was clean you went to go check up on William in his office. "Will you in here?" You questioned.

"Yes darling indeed i am." William replied.

As you went inside his office you sat next to him and watched him fill out some paperwork.

"Love?" he called.

"Yes will" you responded.

"Want to do something fun.." he said while grabbing your left thigh.

SMUT*😔💪

"Will we really need to-" before you could have the time to respond William kissed you on the lips and sat you on his lap. As you were sat there you could feel the bulge in his pants growing.. to test his patience you decided to move around while humping his thigh.

"D..darling" he managed to say through his moans.

You then quickly unbuckled his trousers then pulled down his pants leaving his 7 inch up high.

"A..ahhh" William said as you started to jerk him off at a fast pace while a bit of pre-cum dripped from his tip. You then bopped up and down sucking the juices out of his cock while he whimpered. Then you inserted yourself down onto his dick and started riding him while the sound of skin slapping together filled the room.

He then pulled out a dildo and inserted it inside of you as you moaned.

"Fuck.. y/n" he said.

After you both finished and cleaned up you got everything packed up then locked the doors from the outside. Once you got home you heard William say,

Round 2? 😏

Help these are so short and rushed😭

360 words