Onceler/Greedler X Reader (rekindled admiration)

Oncelers pov:

     I was so annoyed, everybody kept barging in to bother me and I had so much to do that wasn't getting done due to the constant interruptions. Knock after knock, person after person, I was starting to loose it. I just got back into my focus after hours of people when my office door was opened yet again. I grew angrier as the oh so familiar voice of my room mate and best friend interrupted my thoughts again "Hey Once, I'm gonna make some dinner, do you want anything?"
 Their usually calming and grounding voice was sickening to my ears at the moment and before I could even think about what I was about to do I snapped, "what I WANT is to be left alone for a few hours but you and your bitchy little self keeps coming in here like you own this place! Leave me the fuck alone before I kick your selfish ass out for good! I've had it today with your questions and fake concerns! LEAVE. ME. ALONE. (Y/N)!"
I saw tears forming in their eyes and immediately felt awful "(y/n) wait I'm-"
I started before they cut me off with a sniffle and a sad smile "n-no its ok Once...I'm sorry I've been such a bother today. I'll leave you be"
they tried to wipe away the tears, failing as she quickly left, closing the doors behind them. I heard hushed sobs and hurried steps as they ran from where the stood just seconds ago. I sighed and cursed myself for how I treated them and shakily tried to go back to my papers.

(y/n) pov:

      I ran towards the spiral stairway to get to the second floor, my vision blurry from the constant flow of tears falling down my face. I got to the stairs and tried to go down them but I missed the first step and fell, hitting every step and the railing a few times. I hit the ground to the second floor and laid there stunned for a moment before standing with shaky legs. My whole body hurt as I slowly carried myself to the room I shared with my friend...or who I thought was my friend. I looked in the mirror as I sat on my bed, seeing the bruised forming on my face and body as well as the small streams of blood leaking out of small cuts and a busted lip from the jagged stone steps. I sighed and laid back, grabbing my notebook, flipping it open and reading all the things I had wrote about the good time I had with Onceler. I started to cry again and flipped to a clear page before writing a few sentences before I felt the weight of sleep take over my body.
    "No matter what I will still love you, just like I promised I would all those years ago. I will never leave no matter how badly it hurts to see you this way no matter if it kills me"

Oncelers pov

    I felt the bags under my eyes grow heavier as the moon rose higher into the smog filled sky. I pried myself away from my desk and walked down to my room. The light from the lamp illuminated the room with a warm glow as I saw the familiar figure of (y/n) in their bed. I walked over to cover them with the blanket I made them and saw the state they were in. Large darkening bruises littered their body and tons of half dried cuts, a small black notebook loosely held in one hand, a pen laying on relaxed fingers in the other. I quickly cleaned the cuts, took the writing material out of their hands, and covered them with with the soft pink and orange knitted fabric. The notebook had a photo of us taped to the front, a photo of better times and bluer skies. I read each page, each one filled with stories of our adventures, stories of them dawning disguises to buy thneeds from me in the town square, of them celebrating with me when I came home after so excited from selling my hard work, how they loved seeing me happy and would do anything to do so. I thought for a moment, remembering that they'd never except a thneed from me if I tried to give them one and then I'd see them wearing one in the colder months. I thought they just took them from my closet but they had been buying them from me just to help me succeed. The pages turned sadder and sadder the more I read. How they missed my company but was proud of me for proving I was worth something to my family, and how they were hurt when I'd snap at them or ignore them. I got to the last page written on, it was smudged by tears, the blue ink spreading among the neat cursive words. I read the two sentences and felt myself break. "No matter what I will still love you, just like I promised I would all those years ago. I will never leave no matter how badly it hurts to see you this way no matter if it kills me"  They would go that far for me...?  Even after how horrible I've been? I looked at them with tears starting to well up in my eyes. I had to better...for them. No more impressing a family that has never cared, no more rude Onceler, no more greed. I was going to be myself again, no matter what happened to the business. I gently kissed their head and brushed their (h/c) hair out of their face. Quickly changing into pajamas I skipped my bed and laid with them, pulling their body flush to mine and snuggled my face into the crook of their neck.

next day, no ones pov:

   (Y/n) woke up surrounded by warmth, a warm hand resting gently under their shirt. They looked and saw the peaceful sleeping face of Onceler. A bright crimson blush covered their face as they realized the position they were in. His arms snaked around their torso, one flat against the bed while the other held them tightly from their abdomen, his legs tangled with theirs, a knee pressed against their upper thigh. They tried to carefully get up but he woke up and smiled at their frazzled expression. "Good morning my beautiful (y/n)~"
his groggy morning voice deep and arousing. They felt heat rise in their body as a soft pair of warm lips pressed against theirs, leaving far quicker than they landed, "I love you (y/n), Im so sorry for how I've been treating you...I promise I will never hurt you again, I promise to be me for now on."
 They blushed harder and turned their body to face his, their bodies fitting together perfectly like they were always meant to be like that. "Once...I-I...Iloveyoutoo!"
 his face showed a confused expression before smiling wildly and pressing his lips to their again. This time hungrier and more passionate.

Lets just say the building wasn't quiet the rest of that day, and nobody dared to disturb the two. When they went to the kitchen later that night, sweaty, in mismatched clothes, and messed up hair, the staff could have sworn (y/n) had less "bruises" last night and nobody could figure out how they got on their neck...

OK! One down many to go! I hope you all enjoyed the read, I haven't written in awhile o I might be a bit rusty. Tell me who you what to see next!