Onceler x reader SMUTish? (We need each other)

Oncelers pov:

       My day started off like shit. My mom woke me up by screaming about how I will never amount to anything if I sleep all day, it was 7am by the way, then all the eggs were gone so I couldn't make breakfast, and worst of all I couldn't find my hat! Finally I gave up and went to the best cafe we have in town to see my favorite person in the entire world. I just knew they'd be able to make my day with their (e/c) eyes and beautiful smile. As soon as I got there I noticed just how busy it was and how frantic all the employees were running around, including (y/n). I grabbed a seat at the bar and waited patiently, looking over the menu and playing on my phone, well that's what I was trying to do before I heard some angry man shout. I looked behind me and saw (y/n) apologizing profusely to this old asshole, their light blue uniform stained light brown from the coffee that was just thrown on them. He was yelling about how his coffee was cold but by the way (y/n) was picking at the fabric of their top I could tell that wasn't the case. I quickly got up and rushed to their aid, excusing them from the angry patron and taking them to the family bathroom to help them out with the possible burns under their shirt. 
"Once you can't do that...I have to go back out there and make his coffee rig-" they spoke before I cut them off.
"yes I can. Lift your shirt a bit I need to see if you got burned" they blushed at my request and hugged themselves. I realized what I asked of them and handed them a thneed from my bag to cover up with. They covered themself enough for me to check their stomach, and low and behold there was some small burn marks, thankfully not too bad but bad enough to blister a bit. I cleaned their burns and wrapped them with gauze. 
"Once....can you please go...? You're my best friend and you know I'd never ask you to leave unless its important...well this is important and I really need to deal with it on my own. I'll text you around noon when im off ok? " they gave me a hug, put their uniform top back on and stepped back out into the chaos. I understood what they meant and left, the reassurance that they'd text me later allowing me to not worry.

~time skip~

I was packing up my stuffed from another failed day of trying to woo this stuid town into buying my thneeds, I started walking home when I realized it was 12:30 and I still hadn't heard from (y/n). I began to worry and took off in the direction of their house. I thanked the stars when I saw their parents weren't home, glad for once they took that stupid trip. I used the key they gave me and opened the door and walked in. 
"(Y/N)?" I called out and didn't hear anything. I slowly made my way to their room and saw them curled in a ball asleep in their bed. They were in shorts and a sports bra (tank top if your male presenting) and their eyes were red and tear stained. I walked over and got in the bed with them, holding them close to my chest as I covered us with the blanket. I fell asleep as I played with their hair.

~later~
(y/n) pov:

       I felt sleep leave me as I went to roll over, only to find two arms wrapped around my waist, the familiar scent of syrup and wool filled my nose making me realize who was next to me...wait. He was cuddling me! I felt my face burn up as I realized how close he was holding me, how I could feel his soft breath against my next, how his beautiful dark brown hair was tickling my collarbones... I always imagined this well, not quite this innocent, but this feeling. The feeling of warmth and love. I gave into my urges and snuggled in closer, burying my face in his hair, putting my hands on his. I felt a smile against my neck and then a small kiss that sent my brain into a frenzy. H-he kissed me! He kissed my neck! I felt his arms carefully tighten around my waist and his lips move across my neck as he spoke "I was worried about you (y/n). Then I come to find you cried yourself to sleep...(y/n) I needed you...I needed to know you were safe."
he kissed my neck again and I felt my insides burn up. Once you can't do this to me...not now. 
"please let me take care of you now~ you know...you look so beautiful right now~" he said as he continued to kiss my neck. I can't believe this... when did he become so dominant and flirty? N-not that I mind though. He tugged at my shorts then stopped as if asking for my permission, I nodded and he continued.

Lets just say I felt a lot better a few hours later, though my coworkers were confused as to the bite marks and loss of voice the next day. Totally worth it.

AHHHH I hope you guys like this! If you want a real full smut just let me know so I have time to write something I dont hate lol. Anyways, love y'all!