NOT A ONESHOT (random creepy story)

She seemed familiar as I watched her being in boxes from the moving truck. It wasn't a good familiar but more of a wrong one. It was something I couldn't place like a bad smell that I had forgotten. Watching her do the mundane task of bringing in boxes was like watching a train wreck. It felt wrong but I just couldn't look away. Maybe it was something about her hair, light with dark roots or her skinny and covered stature. She looked over and we locked eyes, I saw the fear fill up as she rushed inside. I pondered it all day and couldn't place where I had seen her. Her face wasn't sitting right with me. It was blank and almost lifeless yet so familiar like a wax figure. It wasn't until my mom brought up that Facebook reminded her about a girl who went missing years ago that it clicked with me. She was that girl. I had no proof but I knew it was her. I planned how to get her out til it was almost morning, that's when I saw the fresh patch of upturned ground in the backyard. It was narrow but long, the ground looked like it had been dug fresh. I must have missed it being dug while I was working. I quickly rushed to the house and rang the bell. When the owner answered I promptly asked for his "daughter" her looked a bit worried then smirked a bit. The last words he said before shutting the door in my face were, "I don't have a daughter, not anymore anyways". I never saw them again after that and someone new moved in a few weeks later.