one | BARCELONA

📍Barcelona, 22 May, 2022

As Lando and I entered the paddock together along with Max Fewtrell and Landos press officer Charlotte Sefton we approached the turnstiles, all retrieving our passes. Once we were through I walked with Charlotte behind the two boys. My head was down as the floods of paparazzi and photographers took many pictures of the my driver and his best friend in-front of me. I text a friend who was in the paddock with Ferrari today to see where they were, I had some work duties for university and I received a media pass for Ferrari for the weekend.

Pablo💥

¿Dónde estás?

Estoy justo afuera de
la cafetería

vale, ya voy

hasta entonces

The four of us got to the Mclaren garage,

"I am going over to Ferrari, I will see you before the race?" he nodded his head dismissively and I placed a kiss onto Lando's cheek before giving Max wave goodbye. I collected my belongings and walked down the paddock to get myself to Ferrari. I waved at Heidi on the way down. Once I reached the bright red building I spotted my friend outside on his phone, I jogged over giving him a hug

"Buenas" I greeted him.

"¿Te gustaría ir al patio, hasta que necesites trabajar?" I nodded my head "Tengo una hora" I answered back looking at my phone for the time.
[Would you like to go to the patio, until you need to work?] [I have an hour]

The two of us both walked inside and down the stairs to the first floor where the patio was situated, as there was a balcony on the first floor.
Where we stood talking we had a view of the Williams hospitality.

"No entiendo a ese chico, es tu novio pero no actúa como tal"
[I don't understand that boy, he's your boyfriend but doesn't act like it]

"Solo esta estresado, Pablito" I played with the bracelet on my arm, not daring to make eye contact .
[He is just stressed pablito]

"No me importa, so fueras mi novia, todos sabrían, te estaría presumiendo" I let out a laugh, my hand grasping at his arm. "Eso es realmente tan divertida!" I spoke continuing to laugh.
[I don't care, if you were my girlfriend everyone would know, I'd be showing you off] [that's acutally so funny!]

A little while later after a few more conversations I looked at the time, the hour had gone by quickly and I had to go do my duties. I went inside the media pin, Natalie Pinkham was my mentor. I got to tag along on her interviews and take notes, sometimes she even let me interview drivers and guests.

"How are you today?" she asked as she got herself mic'd up.

"I'm good and you?" I asked her back as I took out my Ipad to take notes. "I'm very good thanks for asking" I smiled at her before taking my seat. Soon enough Lewis Hamilton sat down across from us.

Once the interviews were over I said my goodbyes to the teams and left the media pen. I joined Pablo in Ferraris Hospitality. We got some headphones to hear the race. We wanted to watch it live and out of the box. I took out my phone to text Lando good luck, that he probably wouldn't look at. I looked on instagram before the race.

"Oh delightful" I sighed as I clicked into the comments.

f1gpossip Girlfriend of Lando Norris Catelina Messi was spotted having a flirty conversation with footballer Pablo Gavi, people are concerned for the relationship of the f1 pilot and the journalist

likes 392 | comments 38
tagged landonorris catelinacuccitini pablogavi

user leave her be, she's not even 18 yet and Lando is 22, maybe she just wanted to speak to someone her age!

user realistically Lando and Cate don't work, there's an age gap. Maybe she just wants to be closer with people her age

user she looks so much happier with gavi then lando
user gavi and cate have been friends for years

user im happy cate has kika, gavi, madelaine and pedri, because  the hate she gets for dating lando is crazy
user i don't see any hate in these comments
user scroll down to the hidden comments

"Pablo look at this" I spoke rolling my eyes and handing him the phone

"Why do they love speculation?" I shrugged "I don't know but the temptation to comment and tell them fuck off is high" he laughed at my response "the vein in your head is popping"

"Shut up and watch the race" turning to the track hitting his shoulder pushing him in the direction too.