twelve | GAME DAY

📍 Florida, 20th July, 2022

I woke up, a heavy weight on my chest, I hummed, my eyes only hazily open. Pablo was lying across me. I took out my phone, taking a picture in the mirror from my spot in the bed. I posted it on my private instagram account.

 I posted it on my private instagram account

Direct Message
-> Instagram

Kika Cerqueira Gomes

CATELINA ROCCUZZO MESSI CUCCITINI

IM SHOOK!!!!

RESPOND!

DIOS MIO

tell pablo i said hi

he said good morning kiks

i will call you after the game🫶

In the short time it took for me to post the story Pablo woke up, I was lying on his shoulder?, his arm draped around me while I held his hand, playing with his fingers. "Lena?"

"hm?"

"Do you ever wish we were normal?"

"We are normal?"

"You know what I mean, not famous. Just ordinary people"

"Pablo, we were never going to be normal to be fair. We're kind of crazy but the famous part? yes. All the time. I'm grateful and I don't think I'd change it. But I do wish I did things differently"

"Like what?"

"Listen to my friends about Lando, not let him dictate my life"

"You can do that now Lena. You be your own person."

"I don't think I can. I'm in the middle of my course for college"

We lay in the bed for another little bit, a comfortable silence lingering between us.

"I'm gonna get dressed and go get a coffee and go for a walk, you have to go downstairs and meet with the team. I'll talk to you before the game" I patted his chest before standing up, grabbing a hoodie from the floor and going to get dressed.

I got into an uber and I got out at a cafe, bringing my laptop with me to do some work on my presentation for school, but also edit some pictures for Barca's instagram.

I took a break and scrolled on my own account, I saw that wag page posting me in Florida. I liked a few of the comments.

 I liked a few of the comments