eleven | CHASE STADIUM

(this is a long chapter guys, kind of messy too i will be honest. The end of the chapter is better🫶)

📍 Florida, 18th July, 2022

Pablo ran drills up and down the pitch while I sat in the dugout, taking pictures for Barcelona's social media as well as some for my blog for college. I decided to post one on my instagram story as I felt as though I abandoned it recently.

 I decided to post one on my instagram story as I felt as though I abandoned it recently

Direct Messages
->instagram

Pedri

when the fuck did you guys leave?

well Pablo escaped your guys room,
and about two hours after that🤷‍♀️

how tf😭

see you soon pepi 🙃

I put my phone down looking up at Pablo, my eyes squinting trying to see in the sun.

"Come join me" I shook my head. "Lena come on" I let out a sigh before dramatically standing up and walking towards Pablo on the pitch, he passed me the ball.

I ran down the field edging for the goals, I looked back seeing Pablo getting closer. Both of us now sprinting. I got to the box stopping in my tracks and kicking the ball hard. It flew into the net. I turned around with a bright smile, throwing my arms into the air cheering. "Oh my god!" Pablo shook his head with a smile as he slowed to a stop. "Now just imagine six sweaty guys trying to stop you" I shook my head "no thank you" I fake gagged.

"Oh look who it is" I turned to see Pedri and Ferran "Hi guys!" they waved at us.

"Wanna play?" I asked jogging to retrieve the ball from the goals. They dropped their bags with their clothes in them. They were already in their training gear. I looked to Pablo who was sighing. I quirked an eyebrow up but he didn't say anything only shook his head to which I shrugged my shoulders.

A while later the boys had to go eat and check in the with team so we had to go back to the hotel. I collected all my stuff and the four of us headed out to meet the driver. They met some fans and had to take pictures, they talked for some time so I decided to get into the car ahead.

When we got back to the hotel the four of us got some food in the Hotel's restaurant , at this time Barcelona had it booked out for us.

I was sat at a table with Ferran, the other boys were with Ansu and Alejandro. I took my phone out from my bag as it was hopping with notifications. I went to silence it when I saw I had been tagged in a post. I went to look at it before putting my phone away again. I rolled my eyes at the comments. "This is the very reason I got into the car before you guys" Ferran tilted his head looking at me confused. I handed him over the phone without any words. He looked at the comments now.