four | DRINKS?

📍Barcelona, June 24, 2022

Arriving back to shore after our long enough day out on the boat we decided to walk back to the hotel.

"What do we do now?"

"I don't know" I answered Pedri

"Drinks?" Madelaine suggested in a questioning tone.

"Sounds like a plan, let's go home and get ready!" Kika cheered excitedly skipping up the street taking Maddie and I's hands dragging us with her. Maddie and I joining in with her. The boys laughed at our child like behaviour.

Back at the hotel, Maddie had gotten ready first, in record timing may I add, so her and Pedri decided to go for a walk to find where we could go for drinks. Kika and I got ready together, singing sza in the bathroom, recording tiktoks and taking pictures.

 Kika and I got ready together, singing sza in the bathroom, recording tiktoks and taking pictures

caption: i'm literally just a girl 🫶 @catemessi

"You two ready?" grabbing my bag as Kika opened the door because of the loud knocking.

"Relax, relax, we're ready"

"And we were literally coming" I rolled my eyes while Kika placed the hotel key card into her purse. "what are we doing stood around let's go!"

"Did Maddie and Pedri find anywhere?" I asked no one in particular. "yeah down eachothers throats" Pablo mumbled beside me earning a hearty laugh from myself.

"Get your head out of the gutter Gavira"

"Don't plan on it Cuccitini"

"See that doesn't roll off the tongue" throwing my head back with a laugh as he realised his irony was cut short. "see mrs Gavira works just fine"

"Oh silencio" hitting my hand off his chest. "head.out.of.the.gutter" I walked off catching up to Kika.

Pierre spotted Pedri and Maddie, them joining up with us again, ranting about the bars they had found.

"You two are cute you know"

"Not you too....Lando literally threw how close our friendship was into my face Kika"

"Do you wonder why, look at him. Even the way he looks at you." my head shook, my hands playing with the bracelets on my wrists. "please Kika, let's not"

"Oi Cate!"

"Sí Pedro?"

"Want a piggy back ride?" my eyes lit up.

"Please!" with a grin I rushed over, he bent down a bit and I jumped onto his back. He spun around, I clung to him as a loud cackle escaped my lips. "Pedri, por favor no la sueltes"
[ please don't drop her]

"Oi relájate Pablo no la haré"
[ Relax Pablo I won't ]

Pedri slightly released his grip on me causing my body to slide down his back, earning a gasp from Pablo who tried to catch me, while on the other hand Pedri and I were laughing uncontrollably.