Ep: 2 Let's Rave

The Bronx was not what it once was. The 90's were a rough time for the area thanks to the increase in gang violence. This changed once Oscorp enacted their two outreach programs. The first of which was the Oscorp Technology program. It was to help youth who held promise to someday become great scientists, engineers, and programmers.

This opened up more potential for the youth with more opportunities to succeed. This program proved to be useful, with many people eventually gaining full ride scholarships paid for by the Oscorp company. This served to drop gang related incidents by an impressive 48%.

But, not all good things came from this program. Unfortunately, there will always be bad apples in every batch.

One such bad apple was responsible for blowing a door off of a corner store. The man ran out with a dufflebag filled with cash from the three stores he had already hit. When the store owner hurried outside with his gun at the ready, the man turned and stretched his arm out.

From his gauntlet came a sonic blast that sent the owner flying down the street.

???: Nice try, old man. You'll have to try harder to beat the Shocker!

He turned his gauntlets to the ground and sent himself flying up and onto the rooftop

He turned his gauntlets to the ground and sent himself flying up and onto the rooftop. He landed and kept running with a wicked laughter.

Shocker: Getting this tech from Oscorp was the best thing to happen to me. I'm getting my bag, and no one is gonna stop me.

He launched himself forward once again, laughing into the night.

Peni listened to her music as she flipped through her notes. She began to read through them to find what she was looking for before flipping the page again. While her notes were organized with care, it was always hard for her to really pinpoint where she would find particular notes among the sea of words and numbers.

When did she learn the formula? Was it last week? Or....it couldn't be this week, could it? She hated when the days started to blend together. It was a reminder of sorts that she needed to cut back on her caffeine intake.

She sat at in the library to try and study the best she could without being interuptted. This came to a sudden stop when she heard someone enter. When she looked up, she was surpised to find two people walking in.