"A-Ying, A-Bai, come here" a lady who was sitting at the edge of a bed called out.

"A-niang? A-die? What is it?" a cute five year old boy asked with twinkling eyes. "A-Ying, where's your sister?" just as the man beside the lady asked, a little girl barely older then 4 came running in. "I'm here!! A-die, A-niang! I'm here!" 

"A-Bai! Don't run, you'll trip and fall!" the lady laughed softly. "Come here you two, A-niang, has something to tell you"

The two siblings walked towards the bed, "What is it?" 

"A-Ying, A-Bai, A-die is taking you all to live in Yunmeng next week." the man said, scooping the little kids into his arms. 

"Huh? Yunmeng? Where's that?" the little girl asked, her brother nodded along.

"Yunmeng is somewhere far away, where a lot of people live. There's a lot of good food and even a sect to protect the people living there." 

"Woah! A-niang and A-die is bringing us there?" the little boy cheered, smiling sweetly.

"Mhm, A-die has a friend in Yunmeng that he misses, and a-die is going to work with that friend." the man spoke up, softly pinching the boys cheeks.

[One week later] 

"A-Ying, A-Bai, hurry out, we have to leave soon to get there!" the lady said, patting the horses neck. 

"A-niang, I want to ride the white horse!" the little girl ran out first. "No! I want to ride it!" the little boy ran after his sister. 

"No, I came out first!" the little girl stuck out her tongue and ran away. 

"All right you two, stop fighting and come here. A-Ying let your sister sit first okay? When we are at the middle of the road, you can sit okay?"

"Okay, fine." the little boy said, walking towards the brown horse.

"Okay, lets go. A-Ying, A-Bai, are you all steady?" the man asked, looking at the little boy and girl on his and his wife's lap. "Yes! Let's go!"

[A few days later] 

"A-die, is that it?!" the little girl perked up, pointing at the docks. 

"Yes, that's it." 

"Wow! It's so pretty! Gege! Gege! Hurry, wake up! Look!!" the little girl was so excited she almost fell off the horse and landed in the water. 

"A-Bai! Be carful, the path is very narrow, Yunmeng doesn't have horses since they all travel by boat, this path was placed here for travelers who don't have boats so its more narrow." the lady scolded the little girl softly.

"A-ah? Sorry, a-niang but I'm really excited!!" the little girl scratched her head. 

[At the dock of Yunmeng] 

"Come down slowly, be careful!" the lady climbed down the horse and helped her son down. 

"Woah! So pretty!" the little boy exclaimed. "A-mei, come here, there's a lot of people so hold my hand, don't get lost okay?" the little boy took the girls hand in his. "Okay, gege!" the bright little girl smiled and held the hand tightly.

The parents sighed in awe at this scene. At this moment, a man donned in purple robes walked towards them. 

"Ah, ChangZe, you've arrived safely!" the man said. "Yes, Sect Leader Jiang, I'm back, I've brought my kids and wife too, I hope you don't mind the extra people." ChangZe greeted back. "Call Sect Leader Jiang, A-Ying, A-Bai." ChangZe urged. "Sect Leader Jiang." the kids and mother greeted at the same time. "Haha, no need for formalities." he said "Greetings, Madam Wei. Your kids are so nice and respectful, haha, what's for name little boy and girl?" he asked, squating down.