"We'll stay in a inn first, then we'll go up the mountain that leads to Cloud Recesses." Jiang Cheng said, pointing to the inn in front of them. "Yes, Young Master Jiang." the disciples all said in unison. 

"Wei Bai, do you want to borrow me money for some Emperor's Smile?" Wei Ying asked, raising his eyebrows with a grin. "No, I don't have that much money. You pay for it yourself." Wei Bai said as they walked. "Huh fine, then no share for you!" Wei Ying taunted. "Go ahead, but if you get your kidney spoiled, I'm not going to help you." 

"I'm so sorry generous young master but another young master has booked the whole place." The server said, bowing and apologizing profusely. "But we were here first! Who booked it!?" Jiang Cheng said, crossing his arms. "This young master please don't take offence but the one who booked the whole place is someone we don't dare offend."

Just then two girls stepped in, "Server?" she was wearing white and gold robes with the Sparks-Amidst-Snow peony on the front. Wei Ying whispered to his sister "The Lanling Jin Sect, no wonder the server didn't refuse..."

"Not that shit-eating peacock again.." Wei Bai whispered back. "A-ah, yes?" the server asked. "Take this, be careful, there are six perfume bags in there." the girl said to the server. "Ah, lady's please don't worry, this one will take care of it for you." the server smiled. 

"Mianmian, lets go see the young masters room." the girl beside Mianmian said. "Mn!" 

"Right this way" the server said, leading them away.

"Ugh whatever, come one Wei Bai, let's go pack up." Wei Ying said, going up the stairs. "Ge! Wait up!" Wei Bai hurried up the stairs too. 

[After leaving the Inn] 

"A-cheng, do you know what to do now?" Jiang YanLi asked, holding her brothers arm. "A-jie, are you tired?" Jiang Cheng asked "No, I'm fine, is anyone tired?" YanLi turned around and asked. "No, Jiang GuNiang." 

"Then let's immediately make our way up the mountain to Cloud Recesses. We can rest there." Jiang Cheng said, looking at the disciples for confirmation. They all nodded and set off. 

[At the entrance of Cloud Recesses]

"I'm sorry but without your invitation, you aren't aloud to enter." The disciple guarding the entrance said. "But we really miss placed it, we swear we aren't trying to break in!" Wei Ying pled. The disciple shook his head again. "How about this, you bring your master here, once he sees our shijie, he'll know who we are." This time the disciple nodded but their happiness died down before it even started. "Then please wait until 5 o'clock when I change my shift." 

"5 o'clock?! Are you crazy?! You--!" "Ge, calm down..." Wei Bai said, pulling at his sleeve. "But--!" "Ge, remember what a-niang said? We need to be good, let's just wait, its already 2 something, we can just sit here and wait for now." Wei Bai said, looking at her brother. "I-, alright..." 

Just as he said that a tall young man walked up the steps. He was wearing white robes with a forehead ribbon that was imbedded with light blue clouds. "Lan er-going zi." the disciple kowtowed. Lan er-gong zi nodded as he was about to walk back in, he heard someone call him. "Lan er-gong zi, we miss placed our invitation the sun is about to set and get dark can you let us in?" 

"Ge! What are you doing!" Wei Bai pulled at his sleeve. "Shh, A-bai, be quite." Wei Ying shushed her. "I'm sorry, but no invitation, no entry." Lan er-gong zi said, keeping a stoic face. "Ah, but we really miss placed it, we swear its not on purpose." he continued to plead. 

"No invitation, no entry." 

"Just get your master, I'm sure he'll let us in if he sees our shijie!"

"No invitation, no entry."