+~*Morning*~+

"Jiang WanYin, Jiang Cheng from the Yunmeng Jiang Sect greets elder. Presenting-" Jiang Cheng said, about the unveil the gift they have prepared when he was interrupted. 

"Hm, I think the gates of the Gusu Lan Sect are the hardest to get through. Don't you agree, Sect Leader Lan?" 

Wen Chao! 

"The Wen Sect has never had any disciples attend the lectures in Gusu, did it happen to change today?" Lan XiChen asked, a smile still present on his face. "Of Corse not, our Wen Sect offers lectures, why would we attend some lousy lecture of another sect?" Wen Chao commented, grinning from ear to ear. 

"Since Young Master Wen said that the Wen Sect never attends lectures, then may I enquire, why is Young Master Wen here today?" Wei Ying asked, tilting his head slightly. 

"Who? Who is it that interrupted me? Stand out." Wen Chao scowled. "Ah, that would be me! Wei Ying, Wei WuXian." he introduced himself. 

"Ah, so this is the infamous head disciple of the Jiang Sect. Your just a son of a servant and yet you have such big guts? I'm truly curious from where did it all come from. To interrupt me? Are you seeking death?" Wen Chao glanced at him. 

"Hey! Watch your mou--" 

"Wei Bai. Leave it." Wei Ying said, holding her shoulder.

"But he--" Wei Bai stared, drilling holes into the side of Wen Chaos head with her glares. 

"It's fine, don't waste your energy." 

Wei Bai then shut up, still not sitting back down. "Young Master Wen, you disrupted my shidi while he was presenting a gift, now you can't blame me for interrupting you either can you?" 

"Huh, a lowly servant for a father, a failure for a son, a whore for a daughter and a loner for a wife. Guess I really can't blame you for your lack of manners." Wen Chao scoffed, just as about Wei Ying was about to plant his head into the ground, the lady beside him spoke up.

"Wen Qing of the Wen Sect greets elder. Wen Qing is here for the lecture and brought my brother. Wen Qing hopes Sect Leader Lan does not take offence to the disruption, the Wen Sect is truly sorry." 

"Ah, no worries, the Wen Sect is welcome here but the damages will have to be compensated." Lan XiChen said, waving his hand.

"Of course."

"Of course my ass!" Wei Bai screamed, this time Wei Ying didn't stop her. He really looked like he was going to burn down the entire Wen Sect. "Take back what you said about my family!" 

"Madam Wei, please calm dow--" 

"How can I calm down! If it was your family being insulted you would be angry too. Don't try to calm me down!" Wei Bai screamed, the thing she could not handle the most was someone talking bad about her family right in front of her. 

"Where are your principles? You call yourselves a righteous sect but you can handle someone talking bad about people right in front of you? Isn't that against one of your 3000 rules?! Righteous my ass!" Wei Ying joined in, unable to hold it any longer. 

"Young Master Wei, let's calm down first, talk about this matter nicely--" 

"Badmouthing about the Lan Sect does not make you any better." a cold voice sounded, it just made the pair of siblings more irritated. 

"Lan WangJi you stay out of this." Wei Bai said, starting to draw her sword. Soon, the few who were involved had their swords drawn. No matter how many times Lan QiRen screamed, they didn't listen. 

"Claim to be a righteous sect but still choose sides. Where did you get the qualification to call yourselves righteous!" Wei Bai shouted, her hands gripping the sword trembled with the about of force she was forcing on it. 

Wen Qing and Wen Ning had long been assorted out of the room while Wen Chao insisted on staying. "Ya! Wei QingXin, your just a week girl, you think you can boss people around?!"

"Wen Chao, don't shout at my sister, I'm warning you." 

Wei Ying's voice was calm but his face was the opposite. His eyes were red, hands that were balled into fists were trembling.

Suddenly, all swords flew upwards, out of their grip. "Fighting without permission is prohibited" Lan XiChen said, sighing. The swords fell down, clanking filled the room.

Wei Bai collected her sword and stormed out mumbling curses under her breath. Wei Ying followed after her, shooting glares at Wen Chao.

+~*With the Wei Siblings*~+

"Righteous Sect. Righteous my ass! Don't do anything when their students are being bullied. What kind of righteous act is that?!" Wei Bai said to her brother who was sitting on a rock, calming down.

"A-Bai, calm down, its not their fault. The Wen Sect is in charge of the cultivational world, they can't go against them in fear of creating a unnecessary war." Wei Ying said, motioning for his sister to sit next to him.

"Ge, they should still tell them to stop! That old man is biased! All of them are biased!" Wei Bai stomped her feet angrily. "A-Bai, come, I want to show you something" Wei Ying said, smiling.

The two siblings walked to the back forest of Cloud Recesses, walking down a path, they were greeted with the sight of many white rabbits running around.

"Ge! Oh my god, when'd you find them! They're so cute!" Wei Bai exclaimed happily. "While skipping class, I saw them and played with them for a bit!" Wei Ying replied, picking up a white rabbit and sitting down. 

"Ge, do you think we can bring a few home? A-niang loves rabbits, she'll be very happy!" Wei Bai said, petting a rabbit. "Yes! We totally should! I'll bring a bag before we leave and take——" 

"No." 

A cold voice refused, turning around, the siblings were faced with Lan WangJi. "A-ah... Lan Zhan! What are you doing here? We weren't going to really take them, we were just joking! Hahaha..." Wei Ying laughed nervously.

"You both are not supposed to be here." he said, face remaining stoic.

"Why? Its just a forest! Aiya, Lan Zhan, let us go this once, we really want to play with the rabbits!" Wei Ying whined,  pointing to the rabbits.

"Leave." 

"Lan Er-Gong Zi, your too unreasonable! We are here just to calm down and forget what happened in class earlier and you forbid us from that too?! Don't think I forgot about what you said about my brother back there." Wei Bai said, walking towards her brother.

"Mei! It's fine, wouldn't you be offended if someone said that about the Jiang Sect? Ah, Lan Zhan don't mind it, we are leaving." Wei Ying said as he started to walk away with Wei Bai.

Lan WangJi wanted to call out to them but in the end he just stayed silent. 

'Wei Ying, you can play with them if you want...'

+~*~+

DONE! AUWDSUAHIOWD SO LONG..... exams soon so less updates

See you soonnnn