25

It was already noon when he returned to Nanwan Xiangjun. Gu Wei had lunch at home before going to work.

After Yue Fei had eaten, he returned to the second floor and fell on the bed. He slept all the time until Gu Wei came back in the evening.

"Sleep all afternoon? Are you feeling well?"

At the dinner table, Gu Wei frowned slightly looking at Yue Fei's still sleepy-eyed appearance.

"It was a bit when I first came back, but now it's better." Yue Fei said.

"Find some free time to go to the hospital for a comprehensive examination." Gu Wei picked up a chopstick dish for him.

Yue Fei was taken aback for a moment and then nodded: "I see."

Gu Wei: "The survey results from the school came out in the afternoon. You did not cheat, but I suggest you go to school again later."

Yue Fei: "Since I have checked it out, why can't I go to class tomorrow?"

"The student who reported you is the son of your principal. Your principal waited outside of my office this afternoon. I have been in meetings and have no time to see him. Are you sure you will be back to school tomorrow?"

In this case, the more Fei returned to school, the principal would definitely come to the door immediately.

Yue Fei: "Then I should wait...are we really going to sue Tang Hexi?"

Gu Wei: "You are a member of the Gu family, this matter cannot be revealed lightly."

"Oh..." Yue Fei nodded. Gu's face is better than his face. Naturally, Gu's face is bigger, and he is from Gu's family, so slapping him in the face is equivalent to hitting Gu's family. It makes sense for Gu Wei to deal with it seriously. of.

Gu Wei: "If someone insults the Gu family today but can get back all the time, more people who smell the fishy smell will pounce on tomorrow. Although they are all inconspicuous little jokes, I don't like trouble."

"Oh!" Yue Fei is like a human being, "whatever you do, it's up to you."

He is not very interested in these interests, so he naturally listens to Gu Wei's arrangements.

Gu Wei only ordered his bowl and said, "Well, eat it quickly."

Yue Fei bit the ball: "Um."

...

The next day, Yue Fei received a message from Yue's mother.

Yue's mother: Xiaofei, your principal said that he came for a home visit and brought several bags of gifts. Someone who didn't know thought he was here to help students in need. Did you conceal something at school? Why is there a home visit after college?

Yue Fei:...

Yue Fei: Mom, what are you thinking about, our current teachers are like this, so very polite.

Yue Fei: I'm not at home, did our principal ask anything? Yue's mother: Oh, he asked where you live now. I gave him your address. I sent you a message to tell you. It should be coming soon.

Yue Fei:? ? ? ? ?

Yue's mother: What's wrong?

Yue Fei: No...

Yue's mother: By the way, you are not at school today.

Yue Fei: Yes, I should be at school today. Why did you give him my address?

Yue's mother: I forgot for a while. I don't want to go to the home for home visits. You live with Xiao Wei now. If you want a home visit, you should go to your side.