28

Gu Wei's birthday happens to be the last day of this month, and Yue Fei has less than two weeks to prepare gifts.

What birthday gift should I give?

Yue Fei struggled all night, but in the end he couldn't figure it out, so he could only go to sleep first and think about the things at the end of the month.

In the morning of the next day, Yueluo and Yueling were delivered by the family's driver. The more his father was busy with company affairs, he didn't have time, and the more his mother had made an appointment with his sister for a private meal and couldn't push it away, so they didn't come together.

The two children were a little excited when they came to the place where their brother lived after marriage for the first time.

Yueluo was fairly calm, and Yueling was always chatting about this and that, even if Yueluo ignored her, she kept talking.

After receiving a call from Yueluo, Yuefei went out to pick them up early. The brothers and sisters hadn't seen him for a while, Yueling smiled and jumped into Yuefei's arms.

"brother!"

Yue Fei hugged her, stabilized her body, and asked her to stand still: "How old is she who is jumping like this, lady."

Yue Ling said, and stood up straight.

Seeing her so obedient, Yue Fei smiled and rubbed her head: "Good."

"Is Big Brother Wei here?" Yueluo was already a small adult, and He Yuefei asked naturally after asking her hello.

Yue Fei: "He went on a business trip, let's go in and talk."

After the three people entered the door, Yue Ling followed Yue Luo to sit on the sofa in the living room, and Yue Fei went to the kitchen to bring them the snacks.

"Brother, will you all live here from now on?" Yue Ling asked Yue Ling taking over the water from Yue Feiduan, looking at the design of the house.

Yue Fei: "Not necessarily."

Yueluo looked at him: "Why not? Is Brother Wei bad to you?"

"No." Yue Fei didn't know how to tell them for a while, and he couldn't say that he and Gu Wei were married by agreement. "There are so many houses, and it is not always true when and where I live. For example, I live in another apartment from Monday to Friday. A house closer to the school."

Yueluo: "...oh." He thinks too much.

Yue Ling didn't have as many thoughts as Yue Luo. She ate the dried fruit on the plate and asked Yue Fei: "Brother, is there a game console here?"

Game console? He has it in his study.

"Take your own portion. Let's go to my study on the second floor. There are game consoles and projectors." Yue Fei instructed them to carry their own cups and hold up their snacks by the way.

When he came to Yue Fei's study, Yue Ling couldn't help but wow.

"Is this too cool? Is this a study room? This is heaven!" Yue Fei chuckles: "Nonsense, you don't want to play games, the game console is over there, you can study it yourself."

Yue Ling: "Thank you, brother."

The three brothers and sisters weren’t learning well, so the more my mother was strict about it, they were not allowed to play game consoles at all. Therefore, the smarter I saw that Yue Fei had both game consoles and projectors here, I was instantly full of envy.

"Marriage is so good, I want to get married too." Yue Ling said while playing the game console.

Yueluo looked at her embarrassingly and stood beside Yue Fei without moving.