31

What the pure sweetness tastes, the more Fei looks confused.

"Does it taste like sugar?"

Gu Wei has never encountered beta pseudoestrus. Whether it is alpha or omega, he can smell his pheromone: "Why don't you know the smell of your pheromone? Didn't you smell it yesterday?"

Yue Fei: "I don’t know, I seemed to smell a lot of very mixed odors yesterday. There is a strong scent of pine, and I don’t know what flower scent is... I remember rosin is the smell of perfume you have been spraying. Am I a floral fragrance? But didn't you mean sweetness?"

"The perfume I spray?" Perceiving the unusualness, Gu Wei sat up straight, "You used to smell pine scent on me before?"

Yue Fei: "Yes, I always wanted to ask you about the perfume brand, it smells good."

Hearing what he said, Gu Wei frowned. Rosin is his pheromone. It stands to reason that Yuefei should not be able to smell it, but not only can he smell it, but he mistakenly thought that he was spraying perfume.

"What's wrong?" Yue Fei realized that his reaction was not quite right.

Gu Wei sorted out the information he already knew and came up with two paradoxes. First, the more Fei is beta, but he can smell his own pheromone under normal conditions. Second, the more Fei is the omega pretending to be beta, but he thinks One's own pheromone is perfume.

According to known conditions, unless Yue Fei is an omega who thinks he is a beta, he cannot explain the current situation. Or, Yue Fei is a special case in medicine...

It seems that we should find some time to take someone to the hospital for an individual examination.

"It's okay, it's just the sudden thought that your honeymoon might delay your study." Gu Wei got up, "I will let Tang Yue give you the perfume afterwards."

Yue Fei just thought of perfume and said it out. He actually cares more about honeymoon than perfume. No, travel will delay learning.

"Otherwise you go by yourself, I'm secretly studying at school?" Yue Fei suggested.

Gu Wei uttered two words lightly: "No."

Opinions are not unified, and the specific arrangements for the honeymoon have been temporarily shelved.

He Yinyin took a day's delay before calling Shang Yuefei over again.

The matter of ancestor worship has always been handled by a dedicated butler, and He Yinyin actually only took a last look after the butler had prepared everything.

As Gu Wei said earlier, He Yinyin specifically called Yue Fei to come back, just wanting to spend more time with him.

Standing beside He Yinyin, Yue Fei took the dishes handed over by the butler and tasted them one by one.

"This year's fish sauce tastes better than last year." He Yinyin commented.

Butler: "This time we found another supplier and said it has a unique taste."

He Yinyin smiled softly: "Yes."

Yue Fei blinked as he listened and took another bite.

It is said to be an ancestor worship, but in fact, it can be said that it is a family gathering held by the Gu family once a year. During the Chinese New Year, people are not present, so there must be no preparation at all, let alone remembering this family forgotten that, otherwise it will definitely be necessary. Behind it has been criticized for more than a few years.

Yue Fei listened to He Yinyin saying that this and that one are at odds, and the dinner location is better to be farther away. This and that family’s children are in harmony with the principal, and they can have dinner at the same table...