⛓🖤3🖤⛓

"who is who?" I ask pointing at the two of them.

"Im Sam." The blonde raises his hand

"Colby at your service princess." he says in his deep soothing voice and does a little bow. It makes me giggle. i cover my red face with my pale hand. 

"What about you?" Sam points to leo and i. 

"Im Leo!" They say with a cheesy smile and a wave of their hand. 

"Im Allison but i go by Alie." I say and turn to figure out how to get some heat in this house since its pretty cold in the woods. 

"Alie" Colby whispers my name under his breath. anyways its 2:57am now. I have a handmade fire burning in the fireplace. I found old blankets and pillows and mattresses. I put all of them out on the floor in front of the fireplace. Sam said him and Colby are new. that means I could possibly hang out with Colby more! The sleeping arrangements were odd but also sort of comforting. It was Colby then me then Leo then Sam. we were all laid in a line like people in cemeteries. I barely know these guys but i think they are going to be the newest additions to our friend group. My eyes are heavy. The weed is really kicking in. 

*IPHONE ALARM RINGS* 

I wake up to this annoying ass alarm everyday. It takes me a second to register where im at. All i remember was going to the park. Meeting a hot guy and passing out. i look down to see Colby's bare chest. Holy- stop yourself before you choke. I check my phone to see that its 5am now. FUCK! WE GOTTA GET HOME!

"Leo! Leo! Leo!" I shake them in panick.

"What let me sleep gurl." they fuss

"NOT IF YOUR PARENTS FIND OUT WE WERENT AT HOME LAST NIGHT." i say panicking. 

"Babe, Go back to sleep." Colby says in a raspy tone. 

"No. We need to leave." I say getting up. but Colby wraps his arms around me and pulls me back down. I squirm in his arms. But i also melt into his arms. his touch is something ive never felt before. He smiles and settles his head a top of mine.

"Ok we legit need to leave." Leo says looking at her phone. its 5:10am and maps says we should get home by 5:45am

"ok." I say and slip out of Colbys arms. I pull out a peice of paper and write my cell and address for him. I fold the paper put his name on top and leave it ontop of his phone. Hes cute but i wanna get to know him. Leo and i look at the sleeping boys one more time before running home. I got home at 5:30am. Leo got home at 5:34am. YIPPIEE. I lay down and fall right back asleep.