⛓🖤8🖤⛓

we get upstairs and walk all the way down the hall where my room is. I push open the door with my back. Colby walks in. he studies the room for a few moments. 

"woah." He says

"This is my room." I say awkwardly. He immediately jumps on my bed. 

"Oh my god its a giant koala." He says like a little kid and hugs the huge koala plushie i sleep with. 

"Thats my giant koala Colbs, Hes like a pillow." I say and walk over to my bed. 

"Obviously named after me." He says.

"HAHAHA Oh lord youre hilarious." I say and ruffle his hair. He looks at me and just holds the eye contact. Hes studying me. I can tell. 

*BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ* 

"one sec moms calling." i say and pick up my phone.

"Hello?" 

"Sam said you and Colby went to your room." Mom says

"Yea. the door is open. we are just gonna chill in here. probably draw or watch a movie or something. Nothing weird." I reply

"Okay. Well just making sure yall werent doing nothing suspicious." she retorts.

"okay." I reply. She hangs up. I turn back to Colby and hes snuggled up with my koala. I turn my favorite horror movie. Annabelle: Comes Home. I love this movie with my whole heart for real. Colby is sitting next to me. I put my head on his shoulder. He wraps his arm around me. I scoot closer to him. He puts the koala down and looks at me. 

"What." I ask

"Nothing youre just really beautiful thats all." He says. I feel my face get red. No one really compliments me so its weird to be complimented especially by a guy. 

"Thank you. You are very handsome yourself." I say and sheepishly smile. 

"Thank you princess." He says and kisses the top of my head. I feel the red rush to my face once more. about 30 minutes pass, and my knee hurts from sitting crisscross applesauce. 

"You wanna lay down?" I ask him.

"yea sure!" He smiles. He lays behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. I turn around in his arms and face him. I put my arms around his neck. He looks at me and we hold eye contact for about 5 minutes. 

"wanna get high?" He asks.

"I think im in love." I say as i get up to get the stuff to start a sesh.

"In love? With who?" He asks jokingly.

"Yes im in love. With a charming boy who knows the key to my heart." I say and dramatically play out what im saying. He chuckles.

"Well ive gotta meet my competition." He says while laughing. 

"Who said you have competition." I retort laughing. I roll 3 blunts and throw him the wax pen and a whole shit load of 700mg edibles in a bag. 

"How much is one?" He asks holding up the bag. 

"700mg." I reply. 

"DAYUM OK." He yells.

"Shhh mom cant know." I say. 

"but back to what you were saying.. I dont have competition?" He asks. I see someone walking up the stairs. and i grab everything from him and hide it under the pillow. Sam walks in and closes the door.

"Oh my god Sam you fucking gave me a heart attack." I say.

"Oh sorry." He says.

"but yea you dont have competition." I say to Colby. He smirks. 

"So you wont be mad if i do this?" He says