⛓🖤7🖤⛓

I wash my beautiful makeup look off and change into some sweatpants and one of my hoodies. I grab my ice pack for my knee. I hear the boys downstairs still. I take my wax pen and a handful of 300mg edibles. i pop 3 in my mouth and take about 4 hits off the cart. i open my door and walk down the hall, trying to look as sober as possible.  I wobble down the stairs and Colby makes strong eye contact with me. oh fuck. He walks over to me and puts his hands on my sides. 

"Why are you limping Princess." He whispers

"Double torn acl." i state blankly

"how?" he shoots back

"Trampoline park, On my 16th Birthday." I reply and snake my hands around his neck. He smiles

"oh lord." he chuckles

"yea.." I say and hold eye contact with him. 

"you smell like weed." He replies. I show him the full brand new cart. he smirks at me.

"I need pain killers and ice." i say and take my arms down off his neck ready to walk away, but he scoops me up bridal style. He places me on the counter. He gets me ice and i tell him where to find the strong pain killers. I hop off the counter (FORGETTING ALL THE PAIN IM ALREADY IN) my knee disassociated so hard. I crumble to the floor feeling the tears run again. Really crying in front of Colby? Thats not hard at all. He turns to find me on the floor holding my right knee. He picks me up and puts me on the island. He stands in between my legs with his hands on either side of my thighs. he gently wipes my tears with his soft hands. My teary eyes study him. 

"im going back upstairs wanna come?" I ask him.

"Of course if it means spending time with you." He says in his deep soothing voice. 

"wow arent you sweet." I say and roll my eyes. he smirks. I put my arms around his neck and he puts his arms around my waist. he pulls me off the counter. i take my arms off him turn directly around and go outside. 

"are you okay?" Mom asks

"no im in pain, im hungry and im on my period." i explain in a whisper.

"Get some Carne go inside take pain killers and go to your room and relax. Make some pop corn, watch a movie, take a nap, something take your mind off the pain. Ask Colby or Sam to come with you. Just dont close the door all the way." She says

"Okay." I say turning around and grabbing a plate. My dad puts 2 tortillas from off the grill on my plate and Mr. Brock lays a few pieces of carne asada across my tortillas. It smells delicious. I put Pico de Gallo and cheese and sour cream and beans on top of the carne asada. I grab some fruits and veggies from the trays of fruits and veggies mom bought. I make my way back inside and Colby was waiting for me. 

"OMG FOOD!" Sam yells from the sofa. 

"Ah ah go get your own this is for us" Colby replies. 

"theres plenty out there if you want some Sam." I say with a smile as i walk up the stairs.

"where are you going?" Sam asks.

"up to my room." I blankly state. 

"Im going with her." Colby says. 

"Ok im gonna go get some food then keep playing mario kart." Sam says as he walks toward the backyard. 

"aight." I reply.