Part 3.

Louis POV

The next morning I woke up to my alarm going off. I groaned. Look I don't dislike school but I dislike mornings, they're just not my thing.

After going trough all my life choices, I got myself out of bed and started to get ready.

For my outfit I picked out a baby pink skirt with a white comfy sweater. Does it surprise you that I wear skirts? No? Me neither.

After putting my outfit on and brushing my teeth and doing my hair I walked down the stairs to get breakfast. I made myself a cup of tea and grabbed some toast.

After eating breakfast I put my white toms on and walked out of the door. I was waiting at the bus stop when Niall arrived.

"Good morning Lou"

"Good morning Niall" I answered and gave him a quick hug.

After having some small talk the bus arrived and we got in. The bus ride to school is a 15 minute drive so Niall and I listened to some music and talked for a while.

The bus came to a stop and we got out. "I'm gonna grab some things from my locker before our classes start. I'll see you later Lou". After saying bye to Niall he entered the school building.

I started walking to the school building when I saw Harry leaning against the wall smoking a cigarette. I wanted to ignore him and walk past him when I heard...

"Good morning princess, did you have a nice sleep?". Why can he talk?

"Could be better" I said honestly. What's the point of lying about it.

"Probably because I wasn't sleeping next to you" He said, sending me a wink.

"I guess we'll never find out Styles"

"Oh but we will". What's all this flirting about. It's really starting to get annoying.

"You know smoking kills" I said, trying to change the subject.

"Are you concerned about my well-being princess?". He was mocking me.

"Whatever. Bye Harry"

"Bye princess, let's do this again sometime. But then you and me alone, at a nice place".

I ignored him and entered the school. Is this his way of asking me out? It's not that I don't want to go on a date with him, I mean look at him, he's super hot. But I know what type of person he is so it's not happening.

Classes went by pretty fast. Before I knew it , it was time for lunch.
I walked with Niall to the cafeteria, Niall got his food and we sat at our usual table.

We were just having a conversation about Niall going on vacation in the winter break when my best friend walked over.

Harry Styles.

And that was sarcastic if you didn't notice yet.

"What are you doing princess"

"Eating? What else do you do at lunch Harry". He's already annoying me and didn't even say much yet.

"Looking at pretty boys like you". Can I puke?

"You're making my hunger go away by saying that, so go away"

"Louis! Be nice". Niall said. I swear to god Niall, you're making it worse.

"Yes Louis, be nice" Harry said with his usual smirk.

I just sighed. I really don't want to do this right now.

"Actually I came here to ask you a question".