Part 6.

Louis POV

Monday morning I woke up excited to see Harry again. Yesterday I decided to keep talking to Harry. I'm still skeptical about it but i'll see how it goes.

With that in mind I started to get ready. The weather is growing colder so I exchanged my skirts for my skinny jeans today. I grabbed an oversized sweater and pulled it over my head. I brushed my teeth and did my hair, but when I looked at the time on my phone I saw that I was running late. I ran downstairs grabbed a piece of toast and gave the twins a kiss goodbye.

I jogged to the bus stop and Niall was already waiting for me there. When I arrived the bus came to a stop. Just in time.

"Sorry, I forgot about the time" I was panting from my little jog, I really need to start playing soccer again.

"It's alright Lou, you made it on time"

As always, Niall and I listen to some music while we drive to school. But of course Niall wanted all the details about my date with Harry.

"C'mon Lou, tell me how it went"

"It was actually kind of fun, he was being really nice and acting like a real gentlemen"

"This is so cute, tell me more"

"First he took me out for dinner, and he told the waitress that i'm his boyfriend so we acted like we were.  She was so jealous Niall, you should've seen her face. He paid the bill, he didn't even let me pay anything, he insisted"

Niall was so invested in my date so I decided to keep talking after seeing his smile.

"After dinner we went to the museum, and oh- did I tell you that every time I had to get out of the car he would hold my door open."

"What a true gentlemen"

"The museum was so much fun Ni,  I didn't expect him to like art but he knew a lot about it.  During the date he flirted with me of course, but when he dropped me off he walked  up to my house with me and gave me a kiss on the cheek". During the whole story I was smiling like crazy.

"So do you still want to ignore him?"

"No, I really enjoyed our date, maybe he really is interested".

For the rest of the bus ride we listened to some music.  When te bus came to a stop we started walking to the school building where Harry was leaning against the wall.

"Good morning princess". Harry came up to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning Harry, how has your weekend been?"

"Nothing much, but I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go on another date with me. Since I enjoyed our last date so much". Oh my god. He wants to go on another date with me!

"Uh- yes, sure"

"Alright princess, we'll talk about it later on, Zayn is waiting for me". And with that he walked away, vanishing between the other people.

Niall and I walked to our lockers to get our books and went to our classes. During class I couldn't stop thinking about Harry. I really like him but i'm still skeptical. I don't want to get hurt. But maybe I should give him a chance, if he only wanted to have me in his bed he would've already tried. 

The day went by. Harry joined us during lunch, even Zayn joined us. He didn't really say much but he was there. Harry and I talked some more about our date, he would pick me up Saturday at 2 pm but he didn't say where we were going yet. It was a surprise. I love surprises.

When I came home I went up to my room and looked trough my closet, I really need some new clothes. I texted Niall asking if he wanted to go shopping Friday, and he said yes! I love shopping, trying on different things and feeling so pretty.

The rest of the night was quite uneventful. I had dinner and had some tea with my mom and watched a movie with my sisters. Later that evening I did some homework and after that I started reading my book. I was reading the last few pages, crying because it was such a fucked up but good ending when Harry called me.

Incoming call: Asshole

I picked up.

H: Hello princess

L: Hi Harry. I sniffled

H: Princess? What's wrong?

L: This book is so sad H, why does it have to end like this?

Harry chuckled.

H: What book were you reading?

L: They both die in the end.

H: That is indeed a pretty sad book love.

L: You've read it?

Harry likes art AND reads books?

H: I did

L: Did you cry?

H: No.

L: How could you not cry, this book ruined me.

H: Okay maybe a tear slipped my eye, but don't tell anyone I said that. Harry chuckled.

L: Okay I won't H. Why did you call?

H: I was wondering what you were doing and I wanted to hear your voice.

I blushed, he is being really sweet and cheesy now.

L: Well now you know.

Harry and I talked a bit more before saying our goodbyes. 

I cried some more about the book because shit that hurt.  But after I was done crying I got myself ready for bed and fell asleep in no time, dreaming about a certain curly haired boy.

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 6!

I wrote this chapter on my laptop, I don't really know if there is a big difference.

We're currently at 35 reads!!! Thank you for reading my book, I hope you're enjoying it. Like and comment for the next chapter!

Dearly -X

<3