Part 7.

Louis POV

During the rest of the week nothing major happened. Apart from Harry and Zayn joining us during lunch everyday. Zayn is even opening up to us, he talks for a mater of fact and he even cracks some jokes. Harry has been really sweet, driving me home when the bus doesn't show up, giving me kisses on my cheek every time he sees me. I'm really starting to like Harry, I mean how could you not?

The bell rang meaning school was over and it was time for the weekend. Niall and I walked out of our class and started walking out of the school building. We were on our way to the bus stop when I heard Harry calling my name.

"Princess, want a ride?"

"Can Niall come with?"

"Sure, Zayn is also here"

Niall and I started walking towards Harry's car, he opened the door for me but Zayn was sitting in the passenger seat. I told him I could just sit in de backseat with Niall but he insisted that I sat next to him. He made Zayn sit in de backseat and helped me into the passenger seat. After he closed my door he went around the car and got into the car.

"What do you guys think about getting some burgers and milkshakes?" Harry asked. That doesn't sound so bad, it's been ages since I went out to get a burger.

"I'm in, let's go to in n out!"

Of course Niall wants burgers, i've never heard him say no to food.

"Fine for me" I said and Zayn also agreed.

During our drive to in n out we had a great time, we were having different conversations, even Zayn was involved! When Niall and Zayn were having a conversation between them Harry looked over to me and gave me a soft smile. Those dimples our the cutest things, I just want to poke them. I smiled back and Harry took my hand in his and rested them on my lap, causing butterflies into my stomach.

He held my hand the whole drive to in n out, Niall giving me a smirk trough the rear mirror when he noticed.

When we arrived Harry held the door open for me as always and took my hand in his again, walking to the fastfood place. We ordered what we wanted to eat and took a seat at a booth. Harry sitting next to me and Niall across from me.

"Sooo... what are you guys at the moment? Dating? Friends with benefits, boyfriends? Niall asked. I kicked him in the leg for asking that, don't make it awkward Niall.

"We're dating" Harry said.

"But do you want to be boyfriends?" Zayn asked with a smirk, receiving a glare from Harry. What was that about?

"We'll see".

We'll see? A couple of days ago he was saying how he wanted to be my boyfriend and that I would sleep better if we could cuddle during the night and all that kind of stuff. So why does he say 'we'll see'.

I just wanted to say something about it when the waiter interrupted me by bringing our food. 

During us eating our food everyone was having conversation except for me. I could't let the conversation from earlier get out of my head. This curly haired boy is so confusing, one day he wants to be together and the other day he is being skeptical about it. I don't even know if I should say something about it.

"What do you think Lou?" Niall snapped me out of my thoughts.

"About what?"

"I just said that we should do this more often, I mean i'm having a great time"

"Yes, definitely"

"What were you thinking about? You kind of zoned out"

"Oh- nothing, I just have a test coming up. I was thinking about if I have enough time to study for it"

Zayn scoffed, "nerd" he mumbled under his breath. I heard Harry giving him a kick under the table and giving him a harsh glare. I looked at Zayn with a look of disbelief on my face, did he just call me a nerd?

"Don't worry about it princess,  you have loads of time and you're really smart. Nothing to worry about" Harry said, rubbing my thigh under the table.

"Thank you H"

We finished our food and paid for it and started driving to my house. During the drive Harry held my hand again but was exchanging this weird look with Zayn.  When we arrived at my house I said my goodbyes to Niall and Zayn, and Harry gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Goodnight princess"

"Goodnight Harry"

I closed the door of the car and entered my house. I told mom to not make any food for me saying i've already had dinner. After having some small talk with my mom I went up to my room and started studying for that test I was talking about earlier. I may have been lying what I was thinking about but I am scared if I have enough time for studying.

After studying for 2 hours I took a shower and got ready for bed, thinking about my date with Harry tomorrow. Maybe I could ask him why he was acting so weird with Zayn, if I get an explanation I won't break my head about it no more. After wondering what my date with Harry could me I dozed off and fell asleep.

Hoping that Harry does have good intentions with me.

________________________________________________________________________________ Chapter 7!

I hope you enjoyed it, next chapter is going to be the Harry and Louis's date!

We're already at 60 reads, thank you so much. I really appreciate it.

Leave a comment and vote! 

Dearly -X

<3