Part 8.

Louis POV

Saturday morning I woke up early so I could study some more before my date with Harry. Before I started to study I went downstairs and helped my mom prepare breakfast. When everything was ready I yelled trough the house that breakfast was ready. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and in no time all my sisters were seated at the table.

After we ate breakfast I went upstairs and sat at my desk. Here we go, for the first time in forever I didn't want to study. I was nervous and excited and a tad bit scared for my date with Harry. But I had to let it go if I wanted to have some work done. So that's what I did. After studying for 2 hours I saw that it was already 12 pm. I cleaned my desk and went to the bathroom and started getting ready.

I put on a black skirt with black see trough tights and a white jumper. I did my hair and sprayed some parfum on. I looked very pretty. Before I knew it, its was already 1:50pm and I heard the doorbell ring.

"That's for me, bye mom see you tonight" I called.

"Goodbye loubear, be careful"

And with that I opened the door and closed it behind me, standing in front of Harry.

"You look very pretty princess"

"Thank you Harry"

He took my hand in his and walked me to his car, he opened the car door for me and helped me get in. After helping me he walked to his side of the car and got behind the steering weel.

"What are we doing today?"

"You'll see princess"

So mysterious. I'll just wait and see. Harry started the car and we had some small talk, talking about our week and what has been going on in our lives. 

"And he peed against my leg!" I was telling a story from when a dog used my as a toilet, which was very embarrassing, when Harry told me that we had arrived. I looked outside and saw that we were at a park. 

"What are we going to do at a park?"

"Stop asking questions and just follow me"

Harry took something out of the car and took my hand and started walking towards the entrance of the park. We walked for a bit before we stopped at a lake. He putted the basket down and took a blanket out of it and spread it on the ground.

"Aww Harry, are we going to picknick?"

"We are princess, you like that?". He looked a bit hesitant probably scared I wouldn't like it.

"I love it Haz, it's cute". He smiled at my answer and gestured me to sit down. He took out different kind of food.. strawberries, sandwiches, chocolates and so on. He even brought milkshakes!

As usual we talked about different kind of stuff, but I was debating on asking him about his weird behaviour from yesterday. I really wanted to know what was going on.