Part 10.

Louis' POV

It's wednesday.

2 days after Harry ignored me at school. And he is still ignoring me.

I've tried calling him, texting him, talking to him at school, but he keeps ignoring me and walking away from me.

I don't know what I did wrong. Was it the kiss? Was it the date? Am I not pretty or fun enough? Did he find someone else? I've been breaking my head about what I possibly could've done wrong. 

I'm getting ready for school now. I'm wearing skinny jeans with an oversized hoodie. I go downstairs and grab some toast and run out the door. I woke up too late so I have to run to catch my bus. 

Just in time I arrive at the bus and jump in.

"Hi Lou, how are you feeling" Niall asks me.

"The same as yesterday Ni"

"I'm sorry Lou, I hope he talks to you today"

"And then what Ni? Do we just move on from ignoring me? It's not okay to kiss me and just to ignore me for 2 days". I'm sad about the situation but i'm also mad, how can you go from this to that in only one day?

"Just wait and see Lou, you've tried your best"

15 minutes later we arrived at school and grabbed our books for our next classes. 

Classes were really boring, I wasn't paying attention that much so before I knew it, it was time for lunch.

Niall and I grabbed our food and sat down at our regular table, we were having some small talk when all of the sudden I hear- "Hello princess" and feel a kiss on my lips. When I finally realize what's happening I push Harry of me.

"What the fuck Harry?"

Harry looks shocked by my reaction.

"What's the matter princess?"

"What's the matter? Are you kidding me? You've been ignoring me for two days and now you come here with a 'hey princess' and a kiss on the lips like nothing fucking happened?" All my anger was coming out, who does he think he is?

"Wow princess, no need to get mad at me. I had a cold and I didn't want to make you sick?"

"Bullshit Harry, i'm not stupid". At this point I was yelling, the whole cafeteria was looking at us. 

"Let's go outside Louis, everyone is staring at us"

When we got up to walk outside Harry took my arm.

"Don't touch me". I said bitterly

"Do you really think I believe your pretty little lie?" I said the moment we were outside.

"Look Lou, i'm sorry. What I did was wrong and I apologize. I just had to take care of something, please accept my apologize and let's move on". Harry said. Wow.

"That really hurt Harry. I couldn't stop thinking about what I did wrong". My whole mood changed and all of a sudden a tear rolled down my cheek. My emotions are truly a rollercoaster.

"I'm sorry princess, I won't do it again. You did nothing wrong, it was just me being stupid". Harry said and he wrapped his arms around me. I started sobbing against his chest.

"Don't cry princess"

"Don't every do that again Harry"

"I won't princess, i'm sorry"