3 - Sorbets and Pearls

"Hello, Captain." says Mocha ray cookie.

"Mocha ray cookie! What a pleasant surprise! What are you doing up here?" asks Captain caviar cookie.

"I just wanted to know if you know a diver-" Mocha ray cookie gets stopped by "Haha! Of course! I'm guessing you've met Candy diver cookie."

"I see." says Mocha ray cookie. She goes over to Black pearl cookie.

"Hello, Mocha ray cookie! What are you doing here? How have you been?" asks Black pearl cookie.

"Heh, I just wanted to say hi. And I've been good, besides the missing of Sea fairy cookie." she says, staring up into the sky.

"Why look up? You know she'd only appear during the night." Black pearl cookie asks.

"I'm sorry, but I miss how bright the moon used to be." Mocha ray cookie says as she looks back at Black pearl cookie.

Black pearl cookie looks down back at the sea "It's fine, but do remember that  the moon is only bright when there is a sight of the sea queen. Now if you excuse me, I need to continue protecting the sea."

Mocha ray cookie was about to dive back into the sea until a shark cookie calls for her.

"Hey! I heard you that know my friend Candy diver cookie!" yells Sorbet shark cookie.

"Well, I guess your friend met someone else. Maybe you guys can be a friend trio..." says Mocha ray cookie.

"Yes! Can I meet this cookie?!"

"Of course. Follow me."

Word count: 247