4 - A Mysterious Figure

"Alright, here we are! Have fun with your friends!" says Mocha ray cookie.

Sorbet shark cookie looked at them. Both looked scared.

Mocha ray cookie notices this after a few seconds. "Is everything okay? And wait... Where is Lobster cookie?" asks Mocha ray cookie.

"Dark... Figure..." says Squid ink cookie.

"※※※..." says Candy diver cookie.

"A dark figure...? But who?" Mocha ray cookie asks herself.

She gets an idea "You three! Come with me!!"

They swam up to where Black pearl cookie, Captain caviar cookie, The sailers, and Rookie cookie stood.

"Mocha ray cookie? Candy diver cookie? Sorbet shark cookie? What are you doing back up here?" asks Captain caviar cookie.

"Captain... Something happened to Lobster cookie! The squid cookie told me they saw a dark figure. I think that thing has something to do with him and the sea queen!" Mocha ray cookie says, frightened.

"A black figure you say? Hmm. Black pearl cookie! Have you seen a black figure roam the seas?!" Captain caviar cookie yells.

"Well, I did see a white figure. But a black figure? No." Black pearl cookie responds.

"A black figure and a white figure..." Captain caviar cookie says to himself.

"I saw it too, Captain! We were both looking at the sea!" says Rookie cookie.

Captain caviar cookie sits down and thinks. Republic sailor 2 calls for the Captain.

"Ey Captain! Shouldn't we all try and find the figure? One goes down we still have another!"

Captain caviar cookie looks back at him. "I know, I know. But we can't just take the ship!"

"Yes we can! Me and Black pearl cookie were looking at the waters and yet we both saw the figure! And I was looking from the ship while she was at sea!" says Rookie cookie.

"You're right, Rookie cookie!" says Captain caviar cookie.

"Everyone except Black pearl cookie, get on the ship! We have a figure to find!" Yells Captain caviar cookie.

Word count: 322