10 - Her Sword

Suddenly, the ship crashes.

"Is it an iceberg?!" asks Republic sailor 2, shaking.

"Even worse... a big rock!" yells Republic sailor 1.

The cookies look down off the ship. White Spirit Cookie gently floats down onto the rock. She looks into the ocean. First south, east, west, then north.

"I think I found something. Shh, I'm going to see what it is. Maybe it'll be the sea queen." White Spirit Cookie whispers.

The cookies wait for her while drinking coconut water.

"Spi...rit?" Squid ink cookie says as White Spirit Cookie comes out of the water.

"So, what did err.. HUH?!" Captain caviar cookie gasps at what she brang out of the water.

"Yes! He's close!" Mocha ray cookie thinks to herself. She has wanted to be with Lobster cookie ever since he's gone missing.

What did she bring out of the water? It was the sea queen's sword, and it had multiple scratches.

"We should probably keep this safe in the back, I'll go bring it there." Captain caviar cookie says.

"And this sighting might be the most important one yet! If we found the sea queen's sword, she and everyone else are most likely close." says White spirit cookie.

Captain caviar cookie comes back to the front.

"So, we should probably call Black pearl cookie over, eh?" asks Captain caviar cookie whose directly facing the sailor cookies.

"Captain, we were about to do that." Republic sailor 1 says.

"Wait... mermaids have phones?" asks Mocha ray cookie.

"MOCHA RAY COOKIE! Have you seen the new models?!"

Word count: 257