7 - The Black Spirit arises!

The cookies are frightened once more.

"Sorbet Shark Cookie! Get out of the water!" yells Captain caviar cookie.

The cookie jumps out, leaving their shark form.

"Ooo0o..." says Sorbet shark cookie.

Mocha ray cookie stares. "Come out of the water!" she yells.

Captain caviar cookie puts a hand on Mocha ray cookie "You cannot be serious right now..." He whispers.

Mocha ray cookie pushes him away and turns towards him "Do you not want to see who or what has been making them suddenly disappear?! YOU in fact cannot be serious right now!"

Mocha ray cookie turns to the water again.

Nothing. The nothingness continues on for a few minutes.

Rookie cookie picks up Squid ink cookie. "Sacrifice!" she yells.

"Go... Down..." says Squid ink cookie.

"Rookie cookie?!" yells Captain caviar cookie.

The black figure levitates out of the water.

"Ew... You're really ugly..." says Rookie cookie.

"YOU! YOU MUST BE THE ONE WHO TOOK THE SEA QUEEN!!" yells Captain caviar cookie.

"Bring back Lobster cookie! Now!" yells Mocha ray cookie.

Sorbet shark cookie quickly rushes into the water to find White spirit cookie passed out. The cookie brings her back to the surface while Black Spirit Cookie fights with the others.

"I found her...!" says Sorbet shark cookie.

Black Spirit Cookie notices the shark cookie and White spirit cookie.

"Let her go." he says.

Rookie cookie whispers to Candy diver cookie "Kick him into the ocean!"

The cookies run towards him and push him overboard. "Woah! Lighter than I thought!" says Rookie cookie.

"Of course! He is a spirit after all. And now that that monster is overboard, start the ship!" says Captain caviar cookie.

"But Captain... What about Lobster and Sea fairy cookie...?" asks Mocha ray cookie.

"We'll find 'em at some point. I just know it." says Captain caviar cookie.