5 - Scared Shark

The ship has set sail. The cookies are ready to find the figure!

They journey towards the area where Lobster cookie was last seen, hoping to find the find at least one of them.

As they continue on, Sorbet shark cookie, Rookie cookie, Squid ink cookie, Candy diver cookie, and Mocha ray cookie watch the waters while Captain caviar cookie and the sailors control the ship.

The waters brighter as they move away from the Duskgloom and Sugarteara and move towards the Tropical soda islands.

"Shiny... Water..." says Squid ink cookie.

"I've never seen anything so beautiful before!" says Rookie cookie, amazed by the shiny clear blues of the water.

Mocha ray cookie tries not to shed a tear. Captain caviar cookie looks at her for a moment and notices the look of sadness on her face. He walks towards her.

"Ey Mocha ray cookie. Is everything alright?" he asks.

"Lobster cookie...!" Mocha ray cookie whines.

Captain caviar cookie sighs "We'll find him, and I'll make sure of that."

"Thank you, Captain. I really appreciate-" she gets cut off by a scream.

"WHITE FIGURE!!" Sorbet shark cookie yells.

The Captain and Mocha ray cookie run to the edge where they find a white figure, Rookie cookie, Squid ink cookie, Candy diver cookie, and a very scared shark!

Word count: 217