Chapter 4:

Written by: @DuskwoodGirl4Life

⚠️Trigger warnings: Violence, blood, and sexual acts

I must of passed out in pain as I wake up my whole body is hurting I sit up and lean against the wall it feels like I've been trapped in this room for what feels like weeks but I know it's only been a few hours. My mind is still searching why I am here what as Jake been doing? Why hasn't he told me? Hell we have been together for long enough why couldn't he trust me?

I get snapped out of my thoughts as I hear the door opening in come two men with their faces covered one of them grabs me and shoves me onto the chair while the other ties rope around my wrists. I try too fight back but one of the men slaps me across my face nearly knocking me out of my chair. Both the men take a step back I can hear them talking but I can't make out what they are saying one of the men leaves the room leaving me alone with the other.

He picks up a bag and opens it out on a table the bag was full of different tools nearly all of them where rusty and full of dried blood I see him pick up a clamp and tightens it on my left hand.

MC: Please i beg you I don't know anything I swear he is just a simple merchant.

Masked man: Wrong answer!! Let's try this one again he tightens up the clamp even more I feel the bones in my hand breaking 

MC: arggghh please stop.

He took no notice of my pleas and went too get another tool from his bag this time he picked up another old rusty bloody tool. He made sure my other hand was tied too the arm of the chair and started too drill into my arm multiple times blood running down my arm dripping onto the floor the pain was so bad.

Masked man: Now let's try this again tell me everything about Jake you will tell me all his secrets and you will tell them too me now.

MC: I keep telling you I don't know anything please believe me. 

Masked man: You lying bitch!! 

His fist connected with my face completely knocked me over onto the floor still tied too the chair.

Masked man: you think I am going too believe you don't know anything? Think again .

He drags me up off the floor unties the rope and shoves me onto the table punching me in the face again and again.

He pulls down his trousers slightly exposing his hard cock, he grabs my hand and forces me too masterbate him while he holds onto my wrist he grabs hold of my breasts with his other squeezing them I can hear him moaning.

After a few minutes I feel a warm liquid running down my hand when I look he as ejaculated in my hand masked man: there is plenty more there that came from bitch you are my pet now there is no escape for you now. As he pulled up his trousers he grabs hold of me and looks straight into my eyes his eyes are cold it's like he's looking right through me he shoves me on to the ground I bang my head against the wall I can feel the lump coming up already.

MC: What is it I have too do for you too believe me? I really know nothing, 

masked man: you know what your man has his dirty little hands in a lot of business and you will tell me every little secret and you will tell me now!! You have one last chance. Okay stay silent that's okay all the more fun for me. He grabs hold of the rope and ties my hands together pushing me back onto the floor he grabs hold of a whip and starts whipping it across my back multiple times.

MC: ARGGGHH!!!! PLEASE STOP!!! 

With tears running down my face he turned me over and started too whip my stomach over and over again he finally stopped and knelt down beside me moving my hair away from my face and removes his face cover 

MC: Richy!! Is that you? 

I start too lose my vision and everything goes black.