Oh sh*t.

Class 1a was currently having English with Present Mic. Everyone was paying attention or whispering around with their friends. As the hero course even after months many of them find normal lessons boring. Everyone was doing something, just one student was sitting by the window writing in his notebook. It's so messy that he is probably the only one that can read it. At least that was what he thought; that was the only reason he did them in class.

Izuku POV:

Mic-sensei is teaching us still basic grammar. I already am able of speaking English, why do I even have to be here? I wish I could go back to the dorms and write on my desk, I can't fully concentrate with background noise. I look back on what I just wrote. A plan on how to easily defeat Mic-sensei. I probably wouldn't be allowed to do this, but if any time comes and I would have to fight him, that can be the easiest option.

There is a sound and I look up to see Mic-sensei using his quirk to get our attention back to his lessons. Then I feel it suddenly when my concentration is back fully in the silence.  Someone is staring at me, no,  at my notes. I try not to be suspicious, close my jotter, and try to look like I'm paying attention to class. Someone was in the vents and saw my notes, it was something simple but if I think it is who I'm thinking it is, this means only trouble.

Time skip to the next day's homeroom.

Aizawa: Alright problem childeren. Nezu wants us in the auditorium for an announcement, before you ask I don't know either. Just go there now class 1b is also going. He sighed.

Everyone looks at each other in confusion and starts getting ready to go. 

Bakusquad convo:

Kirishima: What do you guys think it's going to be?

Bakugo: We don't f*cking know sh*tty hair! That rat can plan anything.

Mina: C'mon Bakubabe don't be so negative about this! It can be something fun too!

Bakugo: Something fun my a*s. He starts walking faster so he can be in front of the rest.

Deku squad convo: 

Ochaco: Soo what do you guys think about this?

Ida: It can be an educational trip or another training exercise.

Tsuyu: I have no clue ribbit. What do you think Midoriya?

Izuku was staring at the ground with an expression that none of the friends saw before on him. He was looking way more serious than normal, but also a bit pale.

Izuku pov: 

Ugh, my mind getting fuzzy with the feeling I had since yesterday. That rat is up to no good I know it, now my theory about him seeing my notes is true. He probably planned something to make use of my skills and other plans. I need to figure out what this event or whatever it is about I don't want it to be another training exercise. I swear to god Nezu! 

Ochaco: Wahhh Deku! Are you alright?!

Izuku snapped out of his thoughts and looked up at his friends smiling as normal again.

Izuku: Ah sorry! I zoned out for a bit.

Ida: That's fine, don't worry we're used to it by now.

Todoroki: What was that expression? Are you Aizawa-sensei's secret love child?

Everyone in the squad started laughing and Izuku explained to Todoroki how he isn't anybody's secret love child. But Todoroki kept insisting until they reached the auditorium.