The conversation.

Nezu: Then it's settled, hero team 39 students against villain team 1 student! Everyone, please go back to your classes besides Midoriya and Bakugo, I want to talk to them about the event. 

All the class 1a and 1b students started leaving, but a few came over to talk with Izuku.

Dekusquad convo:

Ochaco: Sorry Deku! I thought someone else would join your team.

Ida: Indeed, I feel ashamed for not conversing with you about that before. But another thing is that I don't want to be on the villain's team as a hero in training.

Izuku: Don't worry guys, I will manage. Please, don't underestimate me.

The last part was said with a smile but it sounded more like a warning.

Tsuyu: If you're saying so, Midoriya. ribbit

Ochaco: Alright, we will be going back to class. Best of luck for you.

Izuku: Yup, thanks for you too! 

He smiled softly at them and then decided to get some stuff from his dorm room before going for the meeting with Principal Nezu. 

Izuku POV:

They wish me luck after leaving me alone like that. And Ida's comment, it was as if they saw me as a villain now. We're not yet in acting yet. The official event starts halfway through the preparation week. The first one is still with classes and the other one is without so students can train and prepare more. I hate it when people talk about me like that. Middle school hell thought me enough of how people's words form and what their meaning is behind the tones or expressions. It's a sad talent because sometimes I don't want to know what a person really can be expressing.

30 minutes later.

Huh Kacchan's taking a long in there, is he planning something for me? He probably saw my face and realized it was the same as that time. Well, I wonder what he is planning against me then if he is taking so long to conversate with Nezu. I mean I don't mind the extra time, I can write some of my ideas down in my notebooks or fish out some loopholes in the rules. Oh well hope he soon gets out, I need to sleep and so does Nezu. I don't think I will be the only one asking questions at this meeting. 

6 minutes later.

Nezu: Is this all you wanted to talk about, Bakugo?

Bakugo: Yes. Please just hold him back a bit.

After that Bakugo exited the office to see a green-haired kid busy writing in a notebook with several others lying near him. 

Bakugo POV:

Sh*t that nerd is seriously going to show his notebooks to that rat. I hated acting so f*cking nice inside there but that will maybe hold back that f*cking nerd. I don't want to go against him after that expression, it means he is going to be serious. He never really is and always f*cking holds back. That rat didn't let me change the teams because I'm the f*cking leader. The only thing I can do now is try to get those extras in shape for the show he is going to do after these 2 weeks of preparation. I bet those idiots won't see any training necessary against one person.

Convo BKDK:

Izuku: Hey Kacchan! Are you planning something against me? You were there longer than I anticipated. 

Bakugo: Whatever nerd, don't overdo it, I saw that look. I tried swapping teams but I'm not F*cking allowed since I'm the leader. 

Izuku: Awhh Kacchan, that's so nice of you. I'm going to go less hard on you for that.