Sketchy planning

Izuku was going home after the long school day, he had plans to write down and ideas to get figured out. The first thing he did at home is take out notebook 14. Why?  Because that's the notebook he started writing in at the beginning of the school year. All of his classmates were there, and getting some information about class B will have to happen the harder way. 

His mom wasn't there yet, of course, she didn't refuse to work a few extra hours just so Izuku could live nicely and go to U.A. He went into his room which had a desk with a mess on it from all the notes on heroes, villains, vigilantes, quirks, anything he felt would be useful, a bed against the wall and a closet for clothes, and a shelf with notebooks, books and his hero's merch (the last one the biggest one, he must say that he loves some of them).

He took the papers and neatly put all of the to the side. He opened the notebook to refresh the information for a while to ensure he remembered it correctly. Then he opened his laptop and started hacking into U.A.'s system for some more information :)

Meanwhile somewhere else

NEZU POV: (yup, he knows)

Hmm interesting, I wanted to check up on the villain team leader. I think the game will be very interesting this year, I'm glad I listened and decided to do it. I also believe he is good enough to become my student. Honestly, it scared me when he showed me a few pages on me. I was sure to get rid of all the evidence. I am intrigued by how he did it. I tried hacking into his laptop to see what he was doing, just to see him successfully hack into my servers at the same time and look through the student's informations and the camera's to I think analyze class 1-B considering this will be the first time they are going to go against each other. 

I might as well consider this as an entrance exam for him to become my private student.

Back to Izuku.

First, we have to get rid of people with leadership skills, intelligence, and important/powerful quirks. When they are left with only people who don't know how to plan properly or lead a group to win then it's done, maybe if they have good teamwork then it could still work. So leaving people with difficult or useless quirks together is a good option. The people on top of the classes are also important to get rid of quickly because they can mostly find openings in difficult situations which I want the other team not to see. (Mom Yaoyorozu, Shoto Todoroki, Tenya Ida, Itsuka Kendo, Juzo Honenuki, Neito Monoma) Powerful quirks can do great damage to me and if used correctly it can get the gamer done in a few hours. So the best option is to get rid of all the hearing and locating quirks. (Mezo Shoji, Kyoka Jiro, Jurota Shishida) Also, quirks are made for spying too. (Setsuna Tokage, Shihai Kuroiro, Koda Koji, Toru Hagakure). What are the basics of who should be eliminated first then some people are still dangerous because of their quirks but their personalities don't allow them to work together or plan something, so separating friends in some way or making them disagree with each other. 

To get rid of people with hearing quirks I would need something fast enough so they don't have enough time to react, a sniper. I'm sure if there are special bullets I can do this between the rules. For example, something which leaves a blood-red trace on the person shows that they were shot, so the bullets explode in contact with the skin of the target.  Another one would be that does only give pain, in contact with skin it melts into poison under the temperature of the person, so poison with a low melting point. So I have to aim at a spot where it will come into a blood vessel so it goes and disturbs the stream of oxygen, the neck is going to endanger life too much so arms are a better option. 

Nezu confirmed real knives are allowed so let's just have one or two, not sharp enough to cut someone's hands off but good enough to give some pain. Like this recovery girl is going to easily get this healed, I don't mind her screaming at me, I'm used to it by now so it isn't as scary as many claim it to be. 

Wondering why I'm doing this instead of using my quirk? (Don't break the fourth wall.)Well, I'm going to use it in the daytime, but at night it's a little too flashy with all those green flashes going around me. So during the night, I decided to go stealth mode, I have some skills already because of *cough* middle school *cough*. But I think about kidnap- ugh asking sensei about teaching me more about stealth for a few days so I can sneak up on others.

Also using explosives and guns (Explosives will do something similar to the bullets but on a larger scale.) I will need Snipe to teach me so my aim gets better, or at least how Nezu-san thinks to learn how to use them. I mean I haven't had my shooting lessons in quite a while since the rights plan kind off ruined my life plan, but I am glad since I'm now in U.A. (I probably would go with some frying pan and bat against those robots or hack into U.A to stop those robots or something to get in if I would still be quirkless.) 

Also, I still need a power loader to check Mei's stuff since I don't want them to explode (Besides the explosives I asked her to specially make for me.) also he needs overly to accept a few of my projects because Nezu-san wanted to make sure I won't just explode everything the second the heroes get inside the ground. (I maybe would actually do that.. but that's boring and to quick.)'

Third POV

Izuku stood up and closed his notebook. Then opened a new tab and proceeded to start doing research about poison to find few that he could request to order for the bullets. Of course this is not something that he would just be found on the internet, ''This is going to be a very long night.'' Izuku thought after looking at the clock and seeing it is already 23:14. 

Izuku POV:

SH*T I STILL NEED TO DO MY DUOLINGO

~~~~~~~~

The end of the charapter!

Words: 1102!

So todays my birthday :) 

Fun fact: I am actually going to analyze people from class 1-A and 1-B to find out plans for Izuku to carry out in the game. Since I want this to be accurate, and also I know some people make certain act stupid because of the 1 vs 39 thing. While it's known that U.A. is a prestigous school which has actually lots of smart people getting in. I mean even Mineta gets into the top 10 for the midterms and for the final terms he passed both pracitcals and written! I want to try showing how those characters may or not think. Of course I ain't Horikoshi so huge chance some stuff won't be canon, but I will try doing my best! 

(I was thinking for a while to start an MHA analazing notebook for fun.)

Edit: I started but rn I'm at the Izuku part (It's already 4 pages long, help)