Hacking and sleep lacking 😊

It was 2 days later and Izuku was currently running on 23 minutes of sleep, an 8th cup of coffee, and 4 Pringles. As you may have guessed he was tired. No, he wasn't because he was used to this, or at least that is what a small part of his mind kept telling him. Of course, it was wrong he was very much not fine. But you know little silly Izuku didn't care. Luck was on his side Mei and also Shinso who somehow ended up in this mess was concerned about him. Let's just say he looked plainer than he normally did, and he was starting to rival Aizawa in eye bags. 

What did the 2 do? Well, they know (Mei knows Izuku long enough that Shinso just heard stories.) that when Izuku is concentrated on something he won't give up until he did it. Right now he stole (literally stole by kicking out Mei.) Mei's private lab that she got because the rest of the class couldn't do anything when they worked in the same one cough explosions cough. He was working on something he said he couldn't trust Mei. This was enough to know he was not good in his brain because of the lack of sleep. Mei knows that Izuku is good at blueprints and planning but he is the worst in the actual work.

What was he planning, nobody knows, the fact that he locked himself inside there is bad. So they can go to the powerloader so he can open it (has the key for incidents and Mei.) 

After a while the now trio comes back, powerloader was surprised it wasn't Mei Hatsume's fault once actually. It was weirder than the one he knew from stories of other teachers known as the cinnamon role of U.A. kicked out the one and only Hatsume Mei out of her lab. 

He opened the thing with some key cards, prints, and other stuff. The door opens and Izuku doesn't notice at all, the 3 go see what he is doing to see him hacking INTO GOVERNMENT FILES.

''IZUKU WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I KNOW YOU HACK BUT- AND WHY IN MY LAB!'' Mei cried out behind me, I looked around realizing the teacher and 2 of my friends (Shinso didn't have a choice.)  were standing behind me and looking at my laptop's screen where I was hacking into GOVERNMENT files. ''Haha. I uhm.'' I mutter while looking down. ''I know you only for a few days, and I was told some stories but WHAT IS THIS?!'' Shinso now looked at me with a bit of a concerned expression. After a short silence finally powerloader spoke: "Midoriya, mind explaining why you are hacking into government files using the school's network and Hatsume's  lab?"

''Haha, funny story. Well, you see..'' Then I grabbed my laptop took my USB out of the server and ran out of the lab through the hallways away from the 3 dumbfounded people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku POV:

I hacked inside the labs because of the systems they have over there, maybe breaking inside time would be better than kicking Mei-san and Shinso-kun out of the lab. Or I just could ask for them to leave me alone, but after this incident, I don't think they will allow me to be alone with my laptop in there. I did get what I wanted, all of the quirks from 1-B since I didn't have anything on them, now just some footage from their training and I should be able to fight them. 

Izuku kept on scribbling in his notebook from theories and analysis his eyelids kept closing more and more,  and he was slowly falling asleep. No, he isn't allowed yet, he has to finish this so he can go on to training, he will get enough sleep after this is done. 

Words: 639

Hello everyone, I have stopped writing this a while ago but I'm going to start again as I have finally a couple good idease.

-Kasai (This is my new name online)

racoon out