Chapter 4

"I challenge you to a challenge!" Silly Sharky Sammy held his deck of Magic the Gathering cards up majestically.

"Whatafuck?" Jammer Jones said

"No, baba gril! Don't accept! You could die!" Finger exclaimed.

"Dw my litte Quilted Northern Ultra Plush Toilet Paper, 12 Mega Rolls, I'll be okay." Jammer Jones's hair flowed in the wind as he turned to Silly Sharky Sammy, "I accept."

"No!! My little CupcaKke remix!" Finger cried, trying to change Jammer Jones's mind.

"It's useless. He's already accepted." King Juliussy emerged from the shadows, "you can't back out now."

"w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-what?! pookie-!" King Juliussy covered Finger's mouth as he dragged him away.

"DID YOU JUST- HE LICKED MY HAND!!" King Juliussy was outraged. He punched Finger, KO-ing him.

Finger fell to the ground

"NAURRRR!! POOKIE WOOKIE!" Jammer Jones reached for Finger, only to be pulled away by Silly Sharky Sammy.

Fuck ass fuck shit ass bitch fuck 🤯 (time skip)

Jammer Jones awoke in a rubber room. He didn't see any rats, though; only a table and two chairs in the centre of the room. As he stood up, the door to the room opened, revealing Silky Sharky Sammy with a wide grin across his face. Silly Sharky Sammy stepped into the room, setting his MTG deck on the table. "Do you have yours?"

Jammer Jones nodded, pulling his deck out. He set his deck down and sat in his chair. Silly Sharky Sammy did the same.