Chapter 5

Silly Sharky Sammy and Jammer Jones began their battle of cards.

"I see your thousand and raise you two!" Silly Sharky Sammy grinned.

"NOOOOOO MY SQUIRTLY!!" Jammer Jones cried in despair.

"HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA YOU FOOL! I have the ultimate POWER CARD! YOU SHALL PERISH TODAY!" Silly Sharky Sammy cackled, standing and holding up the last card in his deck.

"NOOOOOO!!!!! I WILL NOT PERISH!!!!! BY THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP, AVADA KEDAVRA!!!!"

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK YOU PIECE OF SHIT!?!?!?!?!?!?" Silly Sharky Sammy disintegrated. The door to the room flew open and King Juliussy rushed in, kneeling on the ground where Silly Sharky Sammy once stood. He screeched, tears covering his face. Jammer Jones froze, realizing what he had done.

"I..." Jammer Jones knelt, "I killed him..."

"Is this what you wanted?!"

"No..."

"Then get the fuck out! I never wanted to see you again!"

"King Juliussy, I..."

"Get out! You killed my best friend!"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..."

"Take your goddamn boyfriend. Leave. Tell Danni Dashing I quit."

"Okay. I'll be sure to tell her. Goodbye," Jammer Jones replied, picking up his card deck and meandering away. He looked back, seeing King Juliussy knelt on the ground and bent over his best friend's ashes. But Jammer Jones turned his back. He left to find Finger, who was in the next room, sitting in the corner. Finger brightened upon seeing Jammer Jones, standing up and hugging him. Jammer Jones stayed quiet, pulling Finger close to him.

"Ilysm, baba gril," Jammer Jones muttered.

"Ilyt, my coquette skibidi rizz piss baby."