Intro

Title 啤酒厂花重生了[八零] Brewery Flower Reborn [Eight Zero]
Author 一九四夕
https://m.shubaow.net/244/244344/

The workers at the No. 1 Brewery in Donglai City knew that the prettiest man and woman in the factory were a bit off-putting.

Chen Zhihuan felt that this worker was impulsive, and Zhao Xincheng felt that this college student was too lofty.

In her previous life, Chen Zhihuan was cheated and entrapped by Zhou Shujie, her reputation was ruined, and she was also robbed of her technical research results, and was finally pushed downstairs to her death.

After living a new life, Chen Zhihuan stayed away from the scumbags, and planned to use the rich theoretical knowledge of the previous life to make a big splash.

She searched the whole factory, and fell in love with Zhao Xincheng, who has the best technology, and the fast-paced tuning workshop.

Zhao Xincheng: Why is this person here? The second workshop does not support idlers!

Chen Zhihuan: I went to the second workshop because of you.

Zhao Xincheng: Oh?

Under the leadership of her in the second workshop, it has been rejuvenated, and the production has soared, and even the output of the brewery is booming.

It's just that she refused all the good intentions of the people in the factory to introduce her to her, and was busy making money with all her heart and soul.

When Chen Zhihuan was mentioned before, everyone in the factory said that Comrade Chen was a flower in the factory, extremely beautiful, but now when everyone mentioned her, they all said that she was the number one person in the factory and extremely capable.

Zhao Xincheng, the technical leader of the second workshop, looked at Chen Zhihuan who was swaying in front of him every day, and finally couldn't hold back: Comrade Chen Zhihuan, since you have been pursuing me for so long, I am willing to date you.

Chen Zhihuan:?

When did I pursue you

Tips: 1. There are too many private settings, please don’t be particular about 2. The growth-oriented heroine, live hard and live a wonderful life 3. Pay equal attention to the plot line and emotional line 4. The story of a group of people working hard Search keywords: Protagonist: Chen Zhihuan, Zhao Xincheng ┃ Supporting role: Advance receipt of "After Seventy Marriages" ┃ Others: