Chapter 11 - 20

ꨄChapter 11 Shine

    Chen Zhihuan drank a cup and felt it quietly. She shouldn't be drunk, right? She whispered to Zhao Xincheng who was beside her, "If I feel strange in a while, please stop me." Things like that can't happen again.

    Zhao Xincheng nodded, looking a little unnatural.

    After the tasting session was over, everyone went back to the guest house to rest, and on the way they were still feeling that Guangfeng Beer is indeed the leader in the industry. Everyone talked excitedly, but there was a person who was out of place in this heated atmosphere, Chen Zhihuan, who was exceptionally quiet at the moment. She wasn't drunk, but the stress of being drunk was haunting her, and she just wanted to go back to her room and lie down, which was the safest thing to do.

    "Comrade Chen." In the end, someone caught her. The one who called her was Dong Fang from Morning Dew. She had a friendly smile on her face, "Where are you going at night? Do you want to go shopping together?" Dong Fang asked Chen Zhihuan, but his eyes were indeed on Zhao Xincheng.

    How can Chen Zhihuan have such thoughts now, "I'm a little tired today, I want to rest, I'm going back to my room."

    Just as Dong Fang wanted, she asked Zhao Xincheng seemingly casually, "Comrade, are you going? I heard that Jingquan Street in Guangfeng is very lively at night, so we can go shopping together."

    Zhao Xincheng was not in the mood, "I won't go, you go."

    Yuan Lixian became interested when he heard it, "I also heard about it , let's go together, everyone has a mutual support."

    When Dong Fang heard that Zhao Xincheng was not going, she had no energy, and left without even looking at Yuan Lixian. Only then did Yuan Lixian come to his senses, it turned out that the drunkard's intention was not in drinking.

    Chen Zhihuan returned to the room, washed up and lay down on the bed. After drinking a glass of wine, the pajamas came quickly, and she felt a little dizzy, and soon fell asleep. On the other hand, Zhao Xincheng in the next room couldn't fall asleep as the night was getting darker.

    The next day, several people got up early and went to Director Huang's place to see that many people had already arrived. Everyone is scrambling to ask about equipment purchases.

    The three people from Donglai Brewery and the two people from Sanyuan Brewery were also discussing together. This new equipment is estimated to be close to those big factories. It's not bad that my little shrimps can drink soup and drink.

    "Brother Yuan, do you think we have hope?" Director Xu of Sanyuan Brewery looked at the situation, but he was still dreaming.

    "I don't have much hope, let's see how Guangfeng decides. It's good that we can be ranked, otherwise we will wait for the opportunity to introduce it later. This time, we are familiar with each other, so it will be easy to do things in the future." "That's right

    haha Haha. What do you hand in the materials? Our factory is really not good at making these theories. It takes a lot of work." "

    The materials were created by Comrade Xiao Chen, a fresh graduate, and it turns out that he is quite good at writing these things. He can also translate foreign countries. article." Yuan Lixian expressed his appreciation in his words.

    This was just overheard by the people from Chaolu Brewery, and He Guangming sneered, "Hey, did you hear that, you can also translate foreign articles, that's amazing." The sourness probably came from people with a radius of several miles Smell it all.     Few of the people present knew English, let alone translated English articles, and they felt that a medium-sized brewery in the East was bragging. Everyone looked at Chen Zhihuan one after another, thinking that she was just good-looking, and she might not have any real skills. Dong Fang chuckled twice, "That's not true, they have hidden dragons and crouching tigers, but they can compare us all."     Listening to the teasing of the two people in Chaolu Brewery, Chen Zhihuan was not angry, she stopped Zhao Xincheng who was about to speak He and Yuan Lixian didn't want to talk to these two people.     After a lot of noise, Huang Jianping finally came. He glanced at the sign-in book, and everyone was here. He first affirmed everyone's enthusiasm for innovation and purchase, but the number of equipment is limited, and it can only be given to those who need it, those who understand technology, and those who have development potential. Afterwards, the sales ownership of the seven units was announced one by one, two at Tianxia Brewery and two at Dream Brewery. These two are the top two in the country, which is very reasonable. There are two sets of Jiuxing Brewery, which is developing rapidly, and now its output ranks fourth in the country.     When the Chaolu people heard this, they knew that the last one must have landed in their own factory, and they felt that they were sure of winning.     "As for the last piece of equipment, we decided to sell it to Donglai Brewery." Huang Jianping announced with a smile, which caused an uproar in the audience. This Donglai Brewery is in the middle of the country's beer, so why did it get the last piece of equipment.