Chapter 71 - 72

ꨄChapter 71 Ending (Part 1)

    The new factory is located in the west of the city, covering an area of ​​more than 30,000 square meters, with a building area of ​​more than 9,000 square meters. It used to be a beverage factory, which had been abandoned for many years. This time, the provincial government allocated funds and the city took the lead in establishing it.

    After months of renovations, the brewery has begun to take shape. This is a key enterprise in Wuhai Province approved by the Ministry of Light Industry in a unified plan. The province has approved millions of dollars for the second brewery for the construction of the new factory and the purchase of equipment. Chen Zhihuan personally purchased, communicated with the city leaders, obtained the import quota, and introduced 4 beer canning production lines from Germany and Romania to ensure that every penny was spent wisely.     This time when the factory was built, all the workers in the second workshop would be transferred, and the fermentation workshop of the first brewery was finally left with the fourth workshop. Yuan Lixian still serves as the director of the fermentation workshop. In addition, he set up a malt workshop, a saccharification workshop, and a packaging workshop. Zhao Xincheng was responsible for the establishment of the first two. When the new factory was first built, except for the workers in the second workshop and the brewery workers, there were still many vacancies for workers. The positions in state-owned factories have always been coveted and coveted.     Chen Zhihuan and Zhao Xincheng did it by themselves. On the one hand, they supervised the recruitment fair, inspected the recruitment from various aspects, and on the other hand, they went to the city to ask for people, and they got four college graduates. The two also made a special trip to Guangfeng. Zhao Xincheng successfully won the appreciation of the strange old man Li Zhong with his impressive drinking capacity.     Chen Zhihuan and Zhao Xincheng moved from the Donglai No. 1 Beer Family Yard to the No. 2 Beer cadre building ahead of schedule. The day of moving is the beginning of summer. It was a sunny day, and the factory was lined with towering eucalyptus trees, full of greenery, which added a lot of vitality. The two guys were not too many, and the carved beds and large cabinets took up space, and a truck directly took it away.     There are four floors in the cadre building, and there are three families on each floor. Each house is a spacious house with three bedrooms and one living room. The kitchen is much larger than that of the Yibei family courtyard. The house has been renovated in advance and looks neat and clean. As soon as you enter the house, you will see a bright and spacious living room, facing the balcony, with excellent light. Walking inside is the kitchen and dining room, which are conveniently located next to each other. After the dining room, there are three bedrooms, facing the courtyard, quiet and quiet. Behind the cadre building is the family courtyard, where Qin Fang, Shouhou, Dafang and Zhizhi also moved in. Zhao Xincheng served as the director of the saccharification workshop, and everyone else was promoted to be a worker, and Ji Miao also joined the administrative department of the new factory.

    "Director Chen, Director Zhao, we have finished moving the furniture, so let's go first." The four workers in the new factory were busy helping to move, sweating profusely.

    "Thank you so much everyone today. We've been busy, without your help, we don't know how long we would have been delayed." Chen Zhihuan handed everyone a bottle of soda, and stuffed two eggs and a piece of pork belly as a thank you gift.

    "Director Chen, we can't accept this!" The workers were pure-hearted, and there was no reason to accept a gift from the leader, so they took a bottle of soda and ran away.

    Zhao Xincheng had just moved the last chest of drawers into the house and put it away. When he saw the few people leaving in a hurry and Chen Zhihuan, who was ecstatic looking at their backs, was carrying the undelivered things in his hand. Send someone a bag to the front door, and I will treat them to dinner next time."