Chapter 31 - 40

ꨄChapter 31 Volleyball Game

    Zhou Shujie looked at Zhao Xincheng and Chen Zhihuan from afar, surrounded by people blessing them, he couldn't help clenching his teeth, his face twisted a little, his eyes seemed to be poisoned.

    When Ji Miao saw that his gentle appearance had changed, he remembered the previous rumors that Zhou Shujie had once expressed love to Chen Zhihuan, but was rejected, and finally got punished.

    "Director Zhou, are you okay?"

    Zhou Shujie came back to his senses when he heard the voice. He clenched his fists, calmed down, and put on a soft smile, "It's okay. Isn't this a good thing? There have been many happy events in our factory recently. Ah."

    "Didn't you treat Comrade Chen Zhihuan before..." Ji Miao didn't know why she asked such a question, the workshop directors and talented people in front of her still cared so much about her, she was eager to know if the previous rumors were true.     "It was just a misunderstanding before, but it turned out to be a rumor in the factory. Comrade Chen Zhihuan is a lesbian, and I can't say anything, so I can only bear it by myself." Zhou Shujie looked generous, and he didn't seem to be lying at all, "According to me I know that the two of them have already had signs, do you think I can harass her again?"     Ji Miao thought it made sense when he heard it, Zhou Shujie looked like a person who was obsessed with lesbians, he was polite, It must have been rumored outside. She was happy in her heart, but she hid it quietly, and just raised the corners of her mouth slightly, "Then you are really pitiful, and you are still being gossiped by everyone." "     What are you gossiping about me?" Ji Miao was a little afraid to say it, and comforted her, "It's okay, I just listen to it casually, and I don't take it to heart." "     They said, you... have a human face and an animal heart, and you usually pretend to be very good. I didn't expect you to be a wolf with a big tail." Ji Miao After Miao finished speaking, she felt that she shouldn't reveal these things, how hurtful, "Don't worry, I know you are not such a person!"     Zhou Shujie looked at Ji Miao, who was thinking on his face, and looked at her affectionately, "Mmm , I don't care what others say, as long as you believe in me."

    Hearing this, Ji Miao seemed to have stopped breathing. He had just turned nineteen years old and hadn't had much contact with gay men. Now that he heard Zhou Shujie's words, his heart beat faster, and his face turned red, drooping slightly. Head, did not dare to answer.

    Seeing Ji Miao, Zhou Shujie was so shy that he didn't dare to look at him directly. He put away the tenderness just now, and his eyes instantly turned hard. Many people in the brewery humiliated him in private, and he would definitely say that.     Zhao Xincheng and Chen Zhihuan finally got rid of the enthusiastic workers and returned to the second workshop first, while the others stayed and continued to watch the game. After playing two rounds of volleyball, Chen Zhihuan's shredded hair was pasted on her forehead, her face was blushing, but she felt refreshed after exercising, although she was a little hot and sweaty.     There are still some workers working in the second workshop. Chen Zhihuan poured two glasses of water from his own and Zhao Xincheng's enamel water glasses, put Zhao Xincheng's glass on the table in the lounge, and drank his own glass with a grunt. Where did you go.     It was only after three o'clock in the afternoon, and the big bathhouse was still open. She brought a change of clothes, a porcelain basin, soap, and towels to take a bath. Before going out, she saw Wu Juan, a lesbian who had just come in to rest, and said something to her. "Sister Wu, if someone asks me, just say I went to the bathhouse, thank you."     Wu Juan didn't know who would come to ask, so she nodded in response.     Five minutes after Chen Zhihuan went out, Zhao Xincheng came back with a bucket of ice cubes in one hand. There were a lot of ice cubes in the iron bucket, and he felt relieved from the heat just looking at it. It turned out that he had gone to the freezer to beg for ice.     "Master Zhao, you will enjoy it. I went to ask for ice cubes. How cool it is." Wu Juan has already felt the coldness coming to her face. This ice cube is not something that can be obtained casually. The steward of the freezing warehouse The uncle has a bad temper, and the most annoying thing is that in summer, people come to beg for ice cubes.     Zhao Xincheng nodded in response, seeing his cup filled with water on the table, his heart warmed up, he picked it up and drank it in two or three sips, "Sister Wu, did you see Huanhuan?" Wu Juan didn't expect someone to ask her     , "She went to the bathhouse. She must have been very hot after playing volleyball. I saw that she was sweating profusely and her face was flushed. The ice cubes came just in time. She can enjoy them when she comes back later."