Chapter 41 - 50

ꨄChapter 41 Meeting the Parents

    Donglai No. 1 Brewery signed up for the quota of model workers on its own, and when the time comes, it will go to participate in the provincial commendation and give a speech in the factory. This kind of honor can be said to be coveted by everyone.

    The workers in the second workshop heard that Chen Zhihuan had entered the final selection, and they were all happy for her. Since Chen Zhihuan was transferred to the second workshop, the second workshop has reformed and transformed quite well. Once turned over, it is now able to talk in the factory. It is also thanks to her efforts that the brewery was able to overtake many of the previous factories in the second half of the year. Otherwise, with the new equipment, why would Donglai make the most progress?

    "Huanhuan, you can treat us to dinner after you get the model worker." "

    We will go to Sister Fang's house to watch TV. I heard that the provincial TV station will interview." "

    Come on! Come on, we all have to Take a good look."

    Chen Zhihuan couldn't resist everyone's enthusiasm, and responded with a smile. Zhou Shujie is highly valued by Director Xu, so it's hard to say how many model workers he has.

    "Okay." Yuan Li spoke first, and everyone fell silent. "What should you do? You see, you are chattering around people one by one, making endless troubles."

    In the end, only Chen Zhihuan and Zhao Xincheng were left, and Yuan Lixian looked at his right and left arm, very satisfied, "Xiao Chen, You are famous now."

    "Famous?" Chen Zhihuan and Zhao Xincheng looked at each other, puzzled.

    "Many breweries in our province know that there is a powerful person in Donglai who introduced new equipment or compiled materials to start teaching." Yuan Lixian said proudly, as if others were touting himself. This brewery has a close relationship with us, and I would like to invite you to give lectures and give some work and ideological development to their workers."

    Yuan Li first saw that Chen Zhihuan wanted to open his mouth, raised his hand to signal her to wait, and then continued, "Just In the past two days, I just talked about the issue of technological innovation. Everyone is eager to learn. You must have no problem with this. I also thought about it. Your position as a model worker depends on things in the factory, and you may not be able to earn more than Zhou Shujie. The relationship with the leader is unusual. So, we have to work hard elsewhere. I have thought about this matter for a while, and it will be beneficial without any harm. What do you think?"

    Chen Zhihuan thought about it and thought it was good, "Thank you, Director Yuan, I think it's pretty good. The development of the industry must not depend on our own factory, or the leading factories. It has to develop in an all-round way." Yuan Lixian nodded

    , Well said.

    "I object!" Zhao Xincheng stood up, "Director Yuan, is it appropriate for a girl like Huanhuan to go to Linshi alone? It's dangerous outside now, and there may be bad guys everywhere." "Of course it's not appropriate. I was going to arrange for

    you We went there together, you are an old man in the factory, you have excellent skills and rich experience, the two of you must have worked well in the past." Yuan Lixian watched Zhao Xincheng's eyes brighten and did not forget to tease him, "However, since you object to go , I’ll go with another person and go with Xiao Chen.”

    “Director Yuan! How could I object? Of course I agree, a hundred thousand people agree! Don’t worry, I promise to complete the task.” He also saluted.