A Hero Rises!

Ochaco Uraraka was with her work study hero Ryukyu and her classmate Tsuyu Asui and upperclassmen Nejire Hado. They had been fighting a villain at a Yakuza stronghold. The reason they were here was a little girl had been being tortured and had her quirk used to make quirk deleting bullets.

      They had barely managed to defeat their opponent and crashed through the street to a large room below. There, they found the girl as well as the heavily wounded Mirio Togata, aka Lemillion. When Ochaco looked around, her eyes fell onto a mortally wounded Sir Nighteye. The once sidekick of All Might. They had been facing the leader of the Yakuza Kai Chisaki, aka Overhaul, and both had been defeated soundly. But worse yet was the young Togata was shot with one of the aforementioned deleter rounds and lost both of his quirks.

     See, on the first day of school this year, Mirio was gifted a special quirk called One For All. The quirk of the number one hero All Might himself. It made him insanely powerful on top of his permeation, which allowed him to pass through anything. But he was misinformed about the quirk. All Might hid something from both Togata and Sir Nighteye.

     Ochaco saw the little girl Eri behind Mirio and then tried to stand in order to fight the leader herself in order to save that little girl. She had grown so strong this year. Bolstered by something that happened during the entrance exam. Or rather something that was not allowed to happen. "Ochaco-chan don't. We're too exhausted to face that villain in battle!" Shouted Tsuyu, fearing the villain would kill her best friend. Ochaco growled and turned to see Eri. "Fine. But I'll save her. I have enough to escape with her." She said before taking off at full speed and grabbing for the girl. But that was when all hell broke loose. Mirio and Ochaco both saw the massive spikes heading their way. Both were unable to stop them or dodge them. Just before the spikes slammed into them, a blur appeared and shoved the three out of danger.

    A shout of pain was heard as the trio got up and saw that the spikes had slammed into a green haired boy that Ochaco and Eri both remembered all too well. As they saw him, spikes embedded in him. "Gragh. Get Eri out of here!!!" He roared as he shattered the spikes. He was covered in emerald lightning and had glared to Overhaul while barely holding himself up. Ochaco looked to Eri, who was worried for the boy. "No....please don't let Zuku die?" The girl begged when Ochaco tried to pick him up. "Go with them, Eri! I told you. I am not going to let you be tortured anymore! I don't care if it uses up all the embers I have left! I don't care if I fail to kill Overhaul! I don't care if I die! I will not break my promise with you!" The boy said as he began to glow with even more power than before. Ochaco and the heroes were in awe at the determination in his voice.

     But just as Ochaco grabbed Eri, the girl leapt out of her hands and rushed to the boy. The heroes tried to rush them, but just as she grabbed the boys leg, Overhaul launched even more spikes towards the boy roaring about ending this hero sickness. But just before they hit a power air blasted throughout the room and the boy and Eri were gone. "What?! Where did they go?" She cried out in terror. Overhaul bellowed before grabbing the villain Ochaco and her group defeated moments ago. Mirio spoke in sadness. "That boy leapt..... out of.... here with her.... Someone.... needs to go....help him!" Ochaco froze as she turned to face him. "What do you mean?" Before Mirio could answer, a gigantic beastial roar filled the room. Ochaco turned to see a Kaiju form of Overhaul who leaped to the sky.

     Ochaco and Tsuyu grabbed Mirio and took him to Nighteye, who explained that the boy would be killed and Overhaul would escape with Eri. Yet he showed no emotion  none whatsoever until he saw Mirio's state of being. He was severely wounded, bleeding all over, and now Quirkless. Only then did Nighteye show any emotion. This angered Ochaco. She recognized that boy who tried to save her in the Entrance Exam. How her classmates Tenya Ida and Eijiro Kirishima forced him back. How he ended up with zero points. Then, he vanished from the eyes of everyone except Katsuki Bakugo. Only that bully knew what became of the boy.