OFA's Gift for Ninth!

That night after some help from Present Mic to bring his things to the dorm Izuku was sitting down watching tv with the girls cackling and blushing sitting around him as the boys looked sick to their stomachs. Why might you ask? Well thank you kindly for asking. Hehe. Because they were watching Mitsuki punish Katsuki. "What? It's a good series guys. Very thrilling. Wait till the season finale. I hear it's a blast." Said Izuku with a shit eating grin. The girls laughed even harder as the boys glared at him. "Dude what the fuck is wrong with you?!?" They shouted as one. Izuku shrugged "Spent most of my life thinking I was Quirkless and was tortured for it. Like legitimate torture. Oh and no doctors would heal my wounds since I was a null. On top of that got screwed out of being in UA due to Kakuna over there and Tenya 'I'll Kill You Stain' Ida. Then spent four months as essentially an underground sidekick dealing with the worst dregs of society. Oh and nearly died about fifty times. Sooooo.....scratch that how the fuck am I even alive?" The students all paled at how nonchalantly he rattled that off until he confused even himself.

    Izuku was lost in his musings while the girls pulled Toru off the couch and uhh interrogated her. The boys glared at Kakuna. Uhhh I mean Kirishima. (Hey look at the fucker and tell me he isn't a fucking Kakuna. Maximum hardness and whatnot. Oi shaddup shutting up Oak you old bastard! I know it was two goddamn Metapods in that episode I just don't care as Kakuna is a funnier name dammit!) Ahem tangent aside. (Because I said so Oak. Screw you too old man. Least I didn't get demoted to a frigging professor from the champion!) Sigh he never lets that professor title keep him from getting a huge ass ego and I lost the fucking plot! Ahem ahem. Anyhow. The girls wanted all the details and to know just how far her and izu have gone. The boys were huddled up and ignoring the tv for once as they simultaneously berated Kirishima and began figuring out a plan to avoid ever having memories of the videos they were shown. They succeeded in one of those though. As they have yet to realize all they need to do was go ask Mei to help. Oh god no. What if they do and instead..... Mei misunderstands and starts like making support gear to peg the boys? That would simultaneously fucking hilarious and horrifying. Funny wins out. But just barely. (Screw you too old man Oak! Yes I know Ash's mom is a milf but you have zero game bro. She will eat you alive. All except your tiny old dick cos she despises dustgasms! Oof I may have gone too venomous he's going into shock. Uhhh back to the story?)

    Ahem. Sorry. Had to uhh bury Oak....he died of natural causes.... In a way. Well being run over by twenty Tauros' is technically natural. Anyway. The girls slowly made their way back to the couch and sat around Izuku once more. While glancing over to the distraught faces of the boys as Izuku pressed play all while still questioning how he ain't dead yet. Only to be brought out of his musings by Toru and Ocha pulling his arms into the mountainous cleavage. And he had no issues with this! "So big and soft...uhh I mean ummm whatever did you six beautiful queens discuss whilst away?" He asked after screaming internally as the vestiges cackle at his antics. "Oh nothin much. Just told them all the stuff we did during our study sessions...." Toru said before trailing off. "Oh my god I told them everything!!!!" She squeaked as she covered her face with her hands. "Oh uhh so what's the problem with that?" Izuku asks confused. "No I meant our late night study sessions Izuku. When we study uhh chemistry!" The five other girls deadpan at her trying to be coy. "She means sex stuff Izuku." Said Mina with a sigh. "Oh I see.......oh....I see. Uhh why did you tell them that?" Toru groans as she looks at a very confused Izuku. "I don't know. They asked you kinda gave the game away so I just fucking told them everything. Personally I blame Kakuna over there. He really pissed off Mina. You dunno her like we do. She's an extreme romantic. Also....I told them about the green dildo Mitsuki uses and how she obtained it." Izuku nodded before turning to face the television once more only for the sound of glass shattering and tires squealing to emit from his head. "Shit! That means...." He doesn't even need to ask as he sees the blushes on all six girls. "Well damn. Shoto you're in charge. Under absolutely no reason should you come up to my room in like five minutes and burn the door down so I can escape." He says with a wink praying the fire and ice wielder caught his ploy.